Flash Mob Robbery Vol: MoCo

Its food isn't it. Notice they weren't after the money in the register, just the food on the shelves.

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

its pretty dark in there

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its food isn't it. Notice they weren't after the money in the register, just the food on the shelves.

that many kids...i think a good majority did it just to say they did. peer pressure ftl.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

What's with the random Bob Dylan song though
laugh.gif

Thought I had another video playing

word
laugh.gif
I paused the video and everything like what the ....? Mad random

I'm just baffled as to how some people are raising their kids.. Where are the basic values of respecting others you share this Earth with?

Just pitiful, I hope all of them get what they deserve. 
30t6p3b.gif

you're probably right, germantown isn't a slum by any means.

i'm not gonna act like i'm surprised tho.

its pretty dark in there

While this statement lacked both class and humor, it doesnt make the remark any less true.
We, as black people have got to stop getting offended when someone points out the ignorant things that our youth do.
If we don't want someone pointing it out, then we should teach our kids some home training, so that we dont come off looking like a bunch of animals.
Yes animals.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

its pretty dark in there

While this statement lacked both class and humor, it doesnt make the remark any less true.
We, as black people have got to stop getting offended when someone points out the ignorant things that our youth do.
If we don't want someone pointing it out, then we should teach our kids some home training, so that we dont come off looking like a bunch of animals.
Yes animals.
Agreed.

its pretty dark in there

Yes animals.
I find it disturbing that when a few members of our race commit an ignorant act our entire race are judged and stereotyped.  However, if it were a group of white kids robbing a 7-11 this situation would have been described just as an ignorant random act with no mention of race.

And how do "WE" come off as looking like "animals" based on the actions of a select few? 

Honestly I'm probably the same age as some of them in that video, but haven't taken part in anything like that. That's a type of comment you'd expect to hear from the yahoo news comments. My actions don't reflect on them, so why should theirs reflect on me or others who aren't running into 7/11 or clothing stores 30 people deep? When in your late teens - early twenty's you gotta bring less blame parents [while a lack of hometraining was probably there] and let it be solely on them not having a sense of consequences for their actions. However from ages 17-20, what more can be done besides something drastic?

If someone is going to look at an entire race and label them as animals based on the actions of others, I feel sorry for them but nothing's going to change their mind. And I'm not going to shuck and give to try to.

But what I can see happening is one of these store workers/owners taking the law in their own hands and start spraying.  It's gonna come down to that.

...........and I'm ALL for it champ.  Sometimes you got to make an example out of somebody or in this case a bunch of somebodies. 

- And yes the store owners should start spraying, but the parents will be on the news crying about their baby being gone and then placing a lawsuit against the store & police dept, the same parents that let their kids run the streets and do whatever

Then I say line those parents up one by one in front of the store and gun them all down as well once they start crying about what a "good child" they had.  That was they can join their criminal child and take on a new life in the underworld together. 

Originally Posted by Madman4life

its pretty dark in there

Yes animals.
I find it disturbing that when a few members of our race commit an ignorant act our entire race becomes judged and stereotyped.  However, it it were a group of white kids robbing a 7-11 this situation would have been described just as an ignorant random act with no mention of race.

And how do "WE" come off as looking like "animals" based on the actions of a select few? 
No one is judging or stereotyping in this thread. Dude made an observation and people got mad.

I've seen people post things like "white people
laugh.gif
" and other "insensitive" remarks in threads here before. No one gets mad then though. I've seen "white people are evil, white people are the devil" posts and no one cares. If you're gonna be up in arms about race being pointed out, don't just get mad when it applies to you. I'm not saying this directly to you, it's more in general. I always see the same few people getting mad in these threads.

And we damn sure don't look like animals, these morons getting caught on camera doing this stuff are. Subhuman wastes of space.

i wish the owner had shot a couple of them. too bad the families would've done the whole "my baby did nothing wrong!!" song and dance.grandma would be all up in the newspaper saying how her little boy was a saint and it was somebody elses fault. @**@ these kids, regardless of race.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

that many kids...i think a good majority did it just to say they did. peer pressure ftl.

And no one will miss followers.

I agree with Duece.

Some of you are quick to complain about race cards and stereotypes, acting so offended by judgment that is passed towards your color...yet if it was a large group of middle easterns, like myself, you all DAMN WELL KNOW what kind of things would be THOUGHT and SAID in this thread. 
eyes.gif

But that's all i'll say because im not one for long essays in these kind of threads.

Originally Posted by Madman4life

its pretty dark in there

Yes animals.
I find it disturbing that when a few members of our race commit an ignorant act our entire race are judged and stereotyped.  However, if it were a group of white kids robbing a 7-11 this situation would have been described just as an ignorant random act with no mention of race.

my statement was the "ignorant things that our youth do." Our black youth do not make up the significant amount of the entire black population. They are the minority.
With that being said, our kids are a reflection of us. These behaviors are learned. So the point is, instead of deflecting and taking offense to the race part of the conversation,we should be focused on why these kids thought it was alright to run in the store in the first place.
Because the type of people that make these associations don't deserve our attention but our kids do.

Back
Top Bottom