Flash Mob Robbery Vol: MoCo

shooting KIDS over now and laters and bags of chips?

what lesson does that teach other than the kids life isn't worth $.50.

it's a 7-11; it would be logical to think that they are insured on losses.

it's not right what they did but shooting them is NOT the answer.

good
laugh.gif
these capitalist pigs deserve every bit they get...

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

and if this continues they will face the repercussions, by any means necessary 
Exactly.

It's ridiculous to even begin to excuse it like that. I understand "get it how you can, by any means necessary" but these kids aren't raiding convenience stores and stealing alcohol and snacks in mobs because they're starving.

im saying, if my %!+ is starving im flash mobbing the meat section of a grocery store. aint nobody trying to legit feed themselves off of snickers and pickle flavored chips...
i do like some hot cheetos and some reese's pieces...

NT meetup at 7-11???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Exactly.

It's ridiculous to even begin to excuse it like that. I understand "get it how you can, by any means necessary" but these kids aren't raiding convenience stores and stealing alcohol and snacks in mobs because they're starving.

im saying, if my %!+ is starving im flash mobbing the meat section of a grocery store. aint nobody trying to legit feed themselves off of snickers and pickle flavored chips...
i do like some hot cheetos and some reese's pieces...

NT meetup at 7-11???
nerd.gif

i'll bring my vest 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

good
laugh.gif
let the tables flip and you'd be calling injustice every chance you get, but because these people look like you you're happy to defend and justify their actions.  you're punk, coward and racist.

the people in the store are just everyday folks trying to make a living unlike the typical blight of society raiding the store.

WTH, I had my iTunes open I thought it was my music playing I looked at it and it was paused, I paused the video and noticed it was the one playing the music.
laugh.gif

That song
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i wish the owner had shot a couple of them. too bad the families would've done the whole "my baby did nothing wrong!!" song and dance.grandma would be all up in the newspaper saying how her little boy was a saint and it was somebody elses fault. @**@ these kids, regardless of race.

It worries me that me and my family have to live, walk, and breath the same air as %+!%%!# such as yourself.
theres 10, 11, and 12 year old kids participating in these flash mobs (i'm not talking about just this one, but the ones in philly, miami, etc.) and what do you think these kids will be like when theyre 19, 20, 21
you don't have anything to be worried about unless you're a low life criminal. 

I dont know, probably graduating from high school and continuing lifes journey through college and become a proper, positive alumni for their class. Its too early to say.

damb clerk should of had some pepper spray and sprayed all them fools then run out and lock the door on them .

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

its pretty dark in there

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

still cant figure out why this is funny.

i guess its a internet thing to laugh at something like this behind a computer screen, but in person you prolly wouldnt crack a smile if somebody said this outloud in a public place.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Some of you are quick to complain about race cards and stereotypes, acting so offended by judgment that is passed towards your color...yet if it was a large group of middle easterns, like myself, you all DAMN WELL KNOW what kind of things would be THOUGHT and SAID in this thread. 
eyes.gif

But that's all i'll say because im not one for long essays in these kind of threads.
not even trying to be funny but...what?

is there some stereotype about middle eastern people stealing or something? im not sure what youre trying to get at
just imagine a group of middle eastern americans doing a flash mob robbery of that same story in the same fashion.
You seem like a smart girl, think about the kind of words that would be used to describe peoples feelings towards them and their culture.

I dont think i really need to say them.
Oh shut up, this is a horrible reach. Oh and you definitely don't seem like a smart guy.
indifferent.gif

wow alotta slow people in here calling his example a reach.

i know alot of ppl here are teens or don't have acces to education but come on.

the kid is saying if it was a group of black kids, people will call it out.

group of arabs, call it out.

group of asians, call it out.

group of whites, call it out.

the stereotyping and categorizing is easily intensified because it IS A MOB/ GROUP of kids of the same race/color.

that's all that was meant. jesus student of hip hop forgot to become a student of middle school at some point.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

good
laugh.gif
let the tables flip and you'd be calling injustice every chance you get, but because these people look like you you're happy to defend and justify their actions.  you're punk, coward and racist.

the people in the store are just everyday folks trying to make a living unlike the typical blight of society raiding the store.

i c da shots you firing breh....reported!
grin.gif
Spoiler [+]
syke i aint snitchin but you are firing shots

Originally Posted by Ruff C

For the people that's advocating for shooting of the kids that did these robberies, what do you think will come if the owner started spraying? Yes, a few of the kids may have gotten shot a couple may have even died BUT then the owner have to worry about repercussions from the kids or even the kids family. You will have the parents on news arguing that their children were saints BUT don't you think some of those kids that survived or even the family members would retaliate. 

That's a good point champ, but at the end of the day those kids and even the parents that would be advocating about how "good" their kids are/were are criminals and soon to be prison inmates.  Even when people are clearly in the wrong from a criminal standpoint there's always going to be one or more idiots talking about they deserve a second chance or feel like their family member was right in committing the crime, SMH.  As I said earlier, sometimes you got to make an example out of somebody or something to try and prevent others from following in their footsteps.  Flash mobs have been on the rise lately in D.C., Philly or other places. 

As a society we are starting to see more cases or videos like this on the news or on the web.  For once it was be good to see a bunch of kids rushing in the store in attempt to try and steal goods only for the store worker to starting gunning these kids down one by one.  Let the final images we see of these crooks on Earth on tape be that of them begging for their lives as a store worker stands up for himself and other store workers nationwide and puts and end to these young punks.  If the store worker is fearful for his life after the incident just have him transferred to another location, and problem solved. 

this is no different than the local corner bodega getting ransacked by school kids after school.
get over it.
happens all the time.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

wow alotta slow people in here calling his example a reach.

i know alot of ppl here are teens or don't have acces to education but come on.

the kid is saying if it was a group of black kids, people will call it out.

group of arabs, call it out.

group of asians, call it out.

group of whites, call it out.

the stereotyping and categorizing is easily intensified because it IS A MOB/ GROUP of kids of the same race/color.

that's all that was meant. jesus student of hip hop forgot to become a student of middle school at some point.

thats not how his post came across at all

laugh.gif
at you comin at me for no reason...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For the people that's advocating for shooting of the kids that did these robberies, what do you think will come if the owner started spraying? Yes, a few of the kids may have gotten shot a couple may have even died BUT then the owner have to worry about repercussions from the kids or even the kids family. You will have the parents on news arguing that their children were saints BUT don't you think some of those kids that survived or even the family members would retaliate. 

That's a good point champ, but at the end of the day those kids and even the parents that would be advocating about how "good" their kids are/were are criminals and soon to be prison inmates.  Even when people are clearly in the wrong from a criminal standpoint there's always going to be one or more idiots talking about they deserve a second chance or feel like their family member was right in committing the crime, SMH.  As I said earlier, sometimes you got to make an example out of somebody or something to try and prevent others from following in their footsteps.  Flash mobs have been on the rise lately in D.C., Philly or other places. 

As a society we are starting to see more cases or videos like this on the news or on the web.  For once it was be good to see a bunch of kids rushing in the store in attempt to try and steal goods only for the store worker to starting gunning these kids down one by one.  Let the final images we see of these crooks on Earth on tape be that of them begging for their lives as a store worker stands up for himself and other store workers nationwide and puts and end to these young punks.  If the store worker is fearful for his life after the incident just have him transferred to another location, and problem solved. 

laugh.gif
 Dude once again it's not that serious to start shooting kids over it. It's wrong what they are doing but there has to be a better way of solving this problem then to start shooting up kids. Later in life they will realize how ignorant they were behaving by not respecting these peoples businesses and lively hood. I bet some of em are good kids, who get some type of enjoyment by doing this. I was that way at that age and now at 21 I look back in disgust
ohwell.gif

Different day and age, these kids see that they're getting away with this and the cops won't pursue because there were too many of them the only thing that's going to go through their minds is to cross the line another inch. I say you nip it in the bud now. Any way you have to teach hard headed people a lesson, you do it.

Originally Posted by debs 168

fire a warning shot in the air.

flash mob over.

this was the first thing that came to mind. believe they would have dropped everything they had

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
 Dude once again it's not that serious to start shooting kids over it. It's wrong what they are doing but there has to be a better way of solving this problem then to start shooting up kids. Later in life they will realize how ignorant they were behaving by not respecting these peoples businesses and lively hood. I bet some of em are good kids, who get some type of enjoyment by doing this. I was that way at that age and now at 21 I look back in disgust
ohwell.gif

OK...but if your business is being targeted by these flash mobs and the police are being hands-off, what should you do?  Wave your finger at the teens and tell them to sit down for a lecture on right vs. wrong?  No....it's going to come down to a pissed off store owner who's had enough.  Am I advocating someone getting shot?  No.  But I'm not going to be sad or lose sleep over someone who keeps playing this game w/o thinking of the potential consequences.  All it takes is ONE person to snap.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by debs 168

fire a warning shot in the air.

flash mob over.

this was the first thing that came to mind. believe they would have dropped everything they had

agree i dont think shooting a child will put a stop to this. example or not. there's a line somewhere and shooting a kid is crossing it imo.

Originally Posted by Madman4life

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

its pretty dark in there

While this statement lacked both class and humor, it doesnt make the remark any less true.

We, as black people have got to stop getting offended when someone points out the ignorant things that our youth do.

If we don't want someone pointing it out, then we should teach our kids some home training, so that we dont come off looking like a bunch of animals.

Yes animals.
I find it disturbing that when a few members of our race commit an ignorant act our entire race are judged and stereotyped.  However, if it were a group of white kids robbing a 7-11 this situation would have been described just as an ignorant random act with no mention of race.

And how do "WE" come off as looking like "animals" based on the actions of a select few? 

you've never heard of racism? when it comes to blacks in this country, it only takes a select few to spoil it for everyone else....duh. why else would one feel set back by these little goons?

Back
Top Bottom