Flash Mob Robbery Vol: MoCo

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Ruff C

For the people that's advocating for shooting of the kids that did these robberies, what do you think will come if the owner started spraying? Yes, a few of the kids may have gotten shot a couple may have even died BUT then the owner have to worry about repercussions from the kids or even the kids family. You will have the parents on news arguing that their children were saints BUT don't you think some of those kids that survived or even the family members would retaliate. 

That's a good point champ, but at the end of the day those kids and even the parents that would be advocating about how "good" their kids are/were are criminals and soon to be prison inmates.  Even when people are clearly in the wrong from a criminal standpoint there's always going to be one or more idiots talking about they deserve a second chance or feel like their family member was right in committing the crime, SMH.  As I said earlier, sometimes you got to make an example out of somebody or something to try and prevent others from following in their footsteps.  Flash mobs have been on the rise lately in D.C., Philly or other places. 

As a society we are starting to see more cases or videos like this on the news or on the web.  For once it was be good to see a bunch of kids rushing in the store in attempt to try and steal goods only for the store worker to starting gunning these kids down one by one.  Let the final images we see of these crooks on Earth on tape be that of them begging for their lives as a store worker stands up for himself and other store workers nationwide and puts and end to these young punks.  If the store worker is fearful for his life after the incident just have him transferred to another location, and problem solved. 

laugh.gif
 Dude once again it's not that serious to start shooting kids over it. It's wrong what they are doing but there has to be a better way of solving this problem then to start shooting up kids. Later in life they will realize how ignorant they were behaving by not respecting these peoples businesses and lively hood. I bet some of em are good kids, who get some type of enjoyment by doing this. I was that way at that age and now at 21 I look back in disgust
ohwell.gif

I think it is that serious champ.  At the end of the day, these are business owners.  They are in the business of making money, not to be robbed at any and every given moment because a bunch of school-aged punks weren't raised right or have nothing better to do.  For example, there was an incident just like this early in D.C. at an expensive jean retail store where a bunch of kids ran up in the store, stole a large amount of merchandise, and then one of the punks had the nerve to say that they will be back again later on in the summer to rob the store again.  Now as a store owner or even a store worker what would you do in a situation like that, yes YOU champ??  Would you just he turn the other cheek and if they kids return again or would you somehow someway stand up for yourself if in a situation like that again??  As the saying goes fool (rob) me once shame on you, fool (rob) me twice and shame on me. 

Also, nevermind that statement of "I be some of em are good kids" cause that's not saying too much.  There are a bunch of "good people" that do bad things which is why they are in jail.  

Am I advocating someone getting shot?  No.  But I'm not going to be sad or lose sleep over someone who keeps playing this game w/o thinking of the potential consequences.  All it takes is ONE person to snap.

Well I am, "spare the rod, spoil the child".

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by debs 168

fire a warning shot in the air.

flash mob over.

this was the first thing that came to mind. believe they would have dropped everything they had

agree i dont think shooting a child will put a stop to this. example or not. there's a line somewhere and shooting a kid is crossing it imo.
Best thing they could have done 

laugh.gif
@ 00:50-00:53 dude knocks over a bag of chips then the girl picks it up and returns it back like it was nothing

we need free classes on how to "act in society" for our youth out there.....

they should teach everything from how to act properly in interviews, how to speak properly, just life skills in general....and also the classes should consist of the teachings of what a family is about, marriage, being a mother and a father to your child, a hard work ethnic, etc.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

they should teach everything from how to act properly in interviews, how to speak properly, just life skills in general....and also the classes should consist of the teachings of what a family is about, marriage, being a mother and a father to your child, a hard work ethnic, etc.
These free classes meet every Sunday.
It's called church.

classes are out there but unless they are forced people will not find themselves to them. i have worked at a homeless shelter for 6 years offering resume building courses, basic computer usage courses, assistance with job applications and interview preparation. the amount of people who have attended these courses i can count on two hands...and thats it. since no one wants to attend these courses i use the time to help kids with their homework. smh. in dc btw.

And another one....

30t6p3b.gif

%+*# is getting out of hand

WASHINGTON, D.C. (WUSA) -- It has happened again! A mob of people has entered a local convenience store, stolen items and then fled.But in this "flash mob," there's a twist. The thieves were all young women.
Ten women in fact and all caught on tape. Store surveillance video shows the women casually walking into the Northeast Washington convenience store and shopping. Some are carrying plastic bags. Others cover their faces, as if they know they're being caught on camera.

"Girls?! Are you sure? That's unbelievable. I'm speechless. I have nothing else to say because I can't believe it's ten girls, going around robbing people," said Tonja Hanna, the mother of two teenage daughters.

The female thieves grab candy, chips, sodas and ice cream---roughly five items each. At one point, they even load up a shopping bag, before running out in a pack. The lone store clerk called police.

Link

This is like the 12th time already this year. Philly is wild. Yall see that video of the 2 youngins wit machine guns open fire on the septa bus in Broad day light
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Lulz, this is not a new phenomenon. We call these "grab and runs," I'm a Reagan baby and I remember these growing up.

smash an grabs
pimp.gif

f a flash mob we did this when we were kids

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by RocSole

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

still cant figure out why this is funny.

i guess its a internet thing to laugh at something like this behind a computer screen, but in person you prolly wouldnt crack a smile if somebody said this outloud in a public place.
It's ok. Humor isn't for everyone.

Originally Posted by GRUP

i'm not gonna lie , that comment skidmarkshawty made was pretty funny. 
laugh.gif

let the record show, that skidmarkshawty is a black male
and the people who got him banned are some weak little %#^&$@

yes, i am still salty

I've been wondering about that (since I didn't go to high school in the US)
Do they teach civics throughout elementary/high school? 

Where I grew up, s*** was mandatory and by the time you got out of high school, you had at least a decade of classes about the government and your rights and duties as a citizen. 

Spoiler [+]
which is pretty useless knowledge in a pseudo-democracy

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

laugh.gif

yes, i am still salty
You wouldn't happen to be skidmarkshawty would you? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

What's with the random Bob Dylan song though
laugh.gif

Thought I had another video playing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That killed me

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by debs 168

fire a warning shot in the air.

flash mob over.

this was the first thing that came to mind. believe they would have dropped everything they had

agree i dont think shooting a child will put a stop to this. example or not. there's a line somewhere and shooting a kid is crossing it imo.

laugh.gif

yes, i am still salty

who cares 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

it was inappropriate and corny 

he will be back next month stop crying

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif

yes, i am still salty

who cares 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

it was inappropriate and corny 

he will be back next month stop crying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont even know where to begin..

edit:

wait, u were prolly wunna them extra sensitive weak female dudes who reported me in the 1st place

kick rocks lame

Shooting wouldn't even be neccesary, just

release_the_hounds_RE_Anonymous_Sends_An_Open_Letter_To_The_Westboro_Baptist_Church-s272x348-234111.jpg

and watch the little f#@kers run. At that age, a hurt ego that comes from running from a vicious dog with your pants filled with doo doo is about as devastating as a gunshot to the gut
laugh.gif

Think you guys, seriously.

How hard is it to get a sliding bulletproof glass window and doors that lock when you press the panic button, 20k for the ability to turn a store into a temporary prison cell until police show up. Your insurance would probably go down too, offsetting the price. Probably get to write it off.

Nobody dies in the process.

Back
Top Bottom