Flash Mob Robbery Vol: MoCo

Joined Jul 27, 2006
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Possible flash mob robbery in Germantown[/h1]
By Justin Jouvenal

(Footage from the 7-Eleven surveillance camera.)As many as three dozen young people entered a Germantown 7-Eleven and took candy, ice cream and other items early Sunday morning in what may be a flash mob robbery, according to NBC 4.

Montgomery County police told NBC 4 that the robberies were an

Joined May 8, 2007
Lulz, this is not a new phenomenon. We call these "grab and runs," I'm a Reagan baby and I remember these growing up.

Joined Mar 13, 2004
A man, who was identified as the son of the store’s owner, told NBC 4 that the clerk in the store at the time hit a panic button to alert police to the robbery, but did not confront any of the young people.

And why would he confront any of them? Dude would have been beaten to a pulp.

These kids are something else...
And don't blame this on the lack of summer jobs etc....just a bunch of idiots.

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
Just saw this on the news, apparently the police told the store clerk that they don't plan to peruse any of them either due to there being so many.

Joined Oct 11, 2007
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

A man, who was identified as the son of the store’s owner, told NBC 4 that the clerk in the store at the time hit a panic button to alert police to the robbery, but did not confront any of the young people.

Herd of the youth on this planet needs some thinning.

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Herd of the youth on this planet needs some thinning.
Absolutely.

Just saw this on the news, apparently the police told the store clerk that they don't plan to peruse any of them either due to there being so many.

Unbelievable if true....

If this is the case, there is going to be a rise in these flash mob robberies.  These fools will know they won't be caught due to their numbers.  But what I can see happening is one of these store workers/owners taking the law in their own hands and start spraying.  It's gonna come down to that.  I mean, what can you do to police this?  30+ teens robbing at one time?  Awful....

Joined Nov 15, 2007
What a shame. It's either a new generation or what, but I know when I was coming up, me and my homeboys never looked at eachother and said "lets get a gang of like 30 people and rob a 7-11".

Clowns...all of them.

Joined Dec 7, 2007
this isnt new, kids have been doing this for generations. The news is just making it hot to bring negativity to the word flash mob

go rilla

Banned
Joined Apr 2, 2011
Mac4167 wrote:[hr][/hr]Just saw this on the news, apparently the police told the store clerk that they don't plan to peruse any of them either due to there being so many.

do you mean pursue because peruse means to read thoroughly

Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by jusdre86

this isnt new, kids have been doing this for generations. The news is just making it hot to bring negativity to the word flash mob

Nah bro they do much worse in Philly. Trust me.

Joined Mar 15, 2006

First it was the clothing store in DC, now this 7-11 in Germantown. These youngins see they can get away with it, and will continue to do this until they get caught.

Joined Feb 17, 2006
this is nothing new.
used to be a part of these types of acts. No harm done.

im not saying its right but it could of been a legitimate stick up.

ScroogeMcBuckz

formerly aceboogie
Joined May 31, 2004
If you're young, can't find a job, and your parents are barely making enough to make ends meet, what are you gonna do.

By any means necessary.

Joined May 31, 2005
Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If you're young, can't find a job, and your parents are barely making enough to make ends meet, what are you gonna do.

By any means necessary.
Yea because they really need candy

- And yes the store owners should start spraying, but the parents will be on the news crying about their baby being gone and then placing a lawsuit against the store & police dept, the same parents that let their kids run the streets and do whatever

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now