Flash Mob Robbery Vol: MoCo

I'm the last person that wants to see someone's child killed over Fun Dip and Lemonheads.
But store owners and police officers need to start make examples out of these idiots to show these kids that
it's not a game.  
...got the nerve to be smiling and $+% on camera.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Some of you are quick to complain about race cards and stereotypes, acting so offended by judgment that is passed towards your color...yet if it was a large group of middle easterns, like myself, you all DAMN WELL KNOW what kind of things would be THOUGHT and SAID in this thread. 
eyes.gif

But that's all i'll say because im not one for long essays in these kind of threads.
not even trying to be funny but...what?

is there some stereotype about middle eastern people stealing or something? im not sure what youre trying to get at

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

its pretty dark in there

While this statement lacked both class and humor, it doesnt make the remark any less true.
We, as black people have got to stop getting offended when someone points out the ignorant things that our youth do.
If we don't want someone pointing it out, then we should teach our kids some home training, so that we dont come off looking like a bunch of animals.
Yes animals.
Agreed.

my brothers
pimp.gif
take responsibility

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i wish the owner had shot a couple of them. too bad the families would've done the whole "my baby did nothing wrong!!" song and dance.grandma would be all up in the newspaper saying how her little boy was a saint and it was somebody elses fault. @**@ these kids, regardless of race.

It worries me that me and my family have to live, walk, and breath the same air as %+!%%!# such as yourself.

In San Jose this happened twice at the 7/11 by MP. The store owner doesn't even do anything!!!! He just laughs dude!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Some of you are quick to complain about race cards and stereotypes, acting so offended by judgment that is passed towards your color...yet if it was a large group of middle easterns, like myself, you all DAMN WELL KNOW what kind of things would be THOUGHT and SAID in this thread. 
eyes.gif

But that's all i'll say because im not one for long essays in these kind of threads.

is there some stereotype about middle eastern people stealing or something? im not sure what youre trying to get at
just imagine a group of middle eastern americans doing a flash mob robbery of that same story in the same fashion.
You seem like a smart girl, think about the kind of words that would be used to describe peoples feelings towards them and their culture.

I dont think i really need to say them.

eyes.gif

just imagine a group of middle eastern americans doing a flash mob robbery of that same story in the same fashion.
You seem like a smart girl, think about the kind of words that would be used to describe peoples feelings towards them and their culture.

You're not making too much sense. 

anyways....somewhere along the line there is a parenting fail.  There shouldn't be any excuses made for the folks who participated in this flash mob.  It still baffles me how people have a hard time distinguishing between right and wrong. 

And yea Deuce....someone WILL be shot doing one of these....and I won't care.  An example will be made of someone and maybe that's what's needed to put a stop to some of this nonsense. 

Some people need to learn the hard way. If one of them has to kick it for the others to snap out of this idiotic behavior that they're all engaging in it, I say so be it.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If you're young, can't find a job, and your parents are barely making enough to make ends meet, what are you gonna do.

By any means necessary.

and if this continues they will face the repercussions, by any means necessary 

eyes.gif

still not understand exactly what you're getting at but lets switch it up a lil

if this were a vid/article of a woman being stoned in the middle east for whatever reason there would be an idiot to come through here on 'how ##% backwards those countries are' but that would be shot down by most member middle eastern or not so again i'm not sure what youre getting at...

its not right regardless of what the person looks like to let the actions of a few dictate how you feel about a whole group of people...

your post comes off as if you're upset and i'm just trying to figure why if thats that case

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

If you're young, can't find a job, and your parents are barely making enough to make ends meet, what are you gonna do.

By any means necessary.

Exactly.

It's ridiculous to even begin to excuse it like that. I understand "get it how you can, by any means necessary" but these kids aren't raiding convenience stores and stealing alcohol and snacks in mobs because they're starving.

i meeeeeeaaaaaaannnnn there was a 7-11 across the street from my high school and stealing was commonplace
laugh.gif
... yall are making this out to be A LOT bigger than what it is.

let this be a reoccurring problem before yall talkin that sprayin kids *#@!

Mont. County has alot of these type of kids from what i saw. They need to get a life or get relocated to Baltimore.

People advocating the shooting of these kids need to calm down, it's a serious matter but killing people is not the solution. They're kids doing stupid %$#% and not caring about the consequences, sorry not every kid follows the law like they should.

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i wish the owner had shot a couple of them. too bad the families would've done the whole "my baby did nothing wrong!!" song and dance.grandma would be all up in the newspaper saying how her little boy was a saint and it was somebody elses fault. @**@ these kids, regardless of race.

It worries me that me and my family have to live, walk, and breath the same air as %+!%%!# such as yourself.
theres 10, 11, and 12 year old kids participating in these flash mobs (i'm not talking about just this one, but the ones in philly, miami, etc.) and what do you think these kids will be like when theyre 19, 20, 21? 
you don't have anything to be worried about unless you're a low life criminal. 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

By any means necessary.

Exactly.

It's ridiculous to even begin to excuse it like that. I understand "get it how you can, by any means necessary" but these kids aren't raiding convenience stores and stealing alcohol and snacks in mobs because they're starving.

im saying, if my %!+ is starving im flash mobbing the meat section of a grocery store. aint nobody trying to legit feed themselves off of snickers and pickle flavored chips...

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Exactly.

im saying, if my %!+ is starving im flash mobbing the meat section of a grocery store. aint nobody trying to legit feed themselves off of snickers and pickle flavored chips...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Mont. County has alot of these type of kids from what i saw. They need to get a life or get relocated to Baltimore.
how didn't i see this at first......really though?? cmon son.
30t6p3b.gif
 we got enough hoodlums

For the people that's advocating for shooting of the kids that did these robberies, what do you think will come if the owner started spraying? Yes, a few of the kids may have gotten shot a couple may have even died BUT then the owner have to worry about repercussions from the kids or even the kids family. You will have the parents on news arguing that their children were saints BUT don't you think some of those kids that survived or even the family members would retaliate. Now you have the 7-11 getting shot up and/or the owner, the son, family, etc. could be killed so we go from losing $50 in snacks to losing lives.

Not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom