flight club

Will0827 whats your first and last name. Just helpin a fellow dominican out, plus the next person who puts their info up.
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *​
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

got 2 more invites, pm me with first and last name and email.

Taylor and Bryan welcome to the club. To the guy that PM'd me first. :smh:
smh.gif
Come on man I needed your name and email. :lol:
laugh.gif
NIKE
AIR

Invites sent to KingofJordanz and infrared chi kid...checc your e-mails gents :wink:
wink.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

I can't believe these guys selling invites...worst display of greed I've ever seen on this board :smh:
smh.gif
1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.52001 Jordan Black Cement III 11

^^ Why not? Everything else is sold here or sold around NT
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

good look 3thaman

da first 2 to pm me wit ya name & email get a invite
This is Southern face it
If we too simple then y'all don't get the basics

Myspace Music comin

Quote:
^^ Why not? Everything else is sold here or sold around NT
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Right...it's not like they can't just sign up for their own account, sending an invite is...

1. The Christian thing to do

2. helpful to others

3. warm and fuzzy on the inside (NO KARAMO)

:rofl:
roll.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Quote:
I am also registered to jumpman23 but did not receive an invite. Can someone please send one
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Just sent you an invite homie, enjoy. Be sure to come back and spread the love for free.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

right on bro. now who needs one just pm with your name and email.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

DO YOU LIKE URBAN STREETWEAR? THEFIZIX.COM--</a><!-- has your answer

Hey NT,

I've been a JB Member for a while now (since the first magazine)...however, I did not receive the "INVITE" e-mail to the online Flight Club...I was just wondering if anyone could please send me one of their extra invites...it would be greatly appreciated!

My e-mail is: rwbowman@purdue.edu

Thank you,
R3B0W

I registered on jumpan23.com, and have not gotten an e-mail. An invite would be appreciated. Also, how the hell are you supposed to get the shoe, if its invite only? Another way to alienate possible customers. Bad business imo.

I need one too if anyone has one to spare PM me please I have no clue as to why I didn't get the invite
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

Will0827 and SEND ONE Invites sent.
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *​
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

Back
Top Bottom