flight club

Quote:
If yall are charging for an invite, that's gay. I got one extra one because I will hook ironman up. Thanks chris for the invite. He was nice enough to just ask if I wanted it....
:smokin
smokin.gif

Thanks.

Now that I am signed up, I have two invites, PM me your first and last name + email. First come, first served.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Truballa72189

Good lookin out def appreciate that.
SITUATION NASTY LIKE COLLEGE CHICKS
NAS > Jay Forever!!!​

I sent my two invites out. Do we get more?
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

I need one too if anyone has one to spare PM me please I have no clue as to why I didn't get the invite
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

Quote:
you're a jackass. I seriously hope you don't have an invite and if you do, I hope your size is always sold out.
with that said...
anybody who doesn't have one yet, I got two invites.
either pm me or send me an email with your name

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.... I never said I cared. I said I thought the overall NT population would not want to give theirs up. I think it's cool to be giving them out. I personally have no interest in Jordan XV's so it's cool. My post may have came off a bit misleading. I wasn't saying haha I got one, you're assed out. I personally have no problem giving my two invites out.

I need one too if anyone has one to spare PM me please I have no clue as to why I didn't get the invite
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

An invite would be much appricated who dosent wanna help a kid start his J collection! Like I said an invite would be great thannks

i got two now someone hit me in the inbox if you want one with your info
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

DRJordanFreak88 thanks again man. Got two invites first two to pm me their info gets em.
TEAMYANKE​

I would appreciate it if someone has one to spare.
looking to trade ds white/navy lebron 4's
for something decent. holla.​

Inspired by Michaels jet fighter style of play and the top-secret X-15 rocket plane, the mysterious Air Jordan Retro 15 has never been re-released until now.

With its woven Kevlar upper, molded Pebax heel and MJ-like mesh tongue, the AJ15 is one of the most stylish and unique sneaks ever to hit the hardwood.

On November 15th, Flight Club will make the Air Jordan Retro 15 available for the first time ever, but only to members like you. So get ready to hit the afterburners, because this one will be gone at the speed of sound.

^Just got that email also...Cant wait until the 15th
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

i still havent got one, anyone with an extra invite? all help is appreciated!!!
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

Yeah I got that email also but i'm still not getting the XV not even the man himself MJ could make me get those! :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom