Jst2suhweet - Thanks my dude
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me​
Could Hypnotize​

I have an extra code.... get at me pm r email asap
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Got the e-mail for it a few days ago. I have an extra code as well. Get at me if you want it.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

ALL OUT NOW.... I Sent out to the 1st two... I have no more invites but I do have an extra code ... DOES ANYONE KNOW IF A CODE WELL WORK WITHOUT AN INVITE AND DIF EMAIL

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Ive tried everyone who says they have an invite... and i still havent been able to get one. if anyone has one to spare could you send me a pm, or email jordan9033@yahoo.com
This is nothing to me.. difficult takes a day impossible takes a week.

djbj6t9 ... good looking out man.

Finally got mine to work. Download the most recent flash player to get rid of the black screen guys.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

I wonder how they determined who would get invites cause I only been a member for like a year and i got one from them
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"-Dwele

I have a couple invites the first two to pm me with first last name and email adress can have them...... gotta have your name to verify its you when you use the invite.

hey guys can any 1 please hook me up i really dont wana miss out on these xvs my email is madman05705@aol.com
thank you
if any one is selling xv black n red size 10 or white n red 17s inbox me asap

I got the email 2 days ago as well. It says they are releasing some shoes on the 15th. Ill probably buy something
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

Did you get an invite? Can you help me get one, I have an account but never got an invite. PLEASE SOMEONE help me out! :smile:
smile.gif

utahutes24@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom