flight club

I think they invited me because I have bought online-only stuff in the past. They figure I'm susceptible to it.

Turns out, they're right.

much appreciated to anyone who can send me an invite..been a jb member for years and cant believe i was never sent one...i scooped the online spizikes, lazeriv's, xii's and still no invite...mad dissapointed at jb
tired.gif

please email at wutical36@aol.com ...like i said...much appreciated

never bought anything from jumpman23 and I received an invitation to join...these XVs are still in stocc correct? I put my size in my cart on RD but amdebating whether I want to drop $162 shipped for these...I do like them and I do want them however, and they are Flight Club's 1st release...
eyes.gif

can't you just sign up or send a request to join? or is there already enough members that its now invite only?

i dont have invites.... i need one myself if someone can please invite me please e-mail me at ABDLL67@AOL.COM

Someone e-mailed me I think they thought I had one but I didn't have one at all I need an invite myself

thanks for understanding... and thanks to anyone who can invite me

My question...why didnt i get an email...I was signed up for Jordan Brand since forever, Used to get the Brand magazine. All the breakfst club stuff, One Loveads...etc...even bought the White/Red Laser IVs online. What do you have to do to get back on their list. I find that weird. Email Lists are funny acting thesedays.

Hey, is there anyone with an extra invite? I would be willing to hook people up with future kick connects. including LS jordans, nike sbs, quickstrikes etc.all non taxed retail. Tdwill@umich.edu

OMFG this is ANNOYING!!!!!! thhis has turned from a discussion of flightclub to"I NEED AN INVITE"....dam kids these days i swear

Back
Top Bottom