Florida teacher who punched her student in the face WON'T be charged....(vid)

he got lucky that it was some small lady who punched him, coulda been alot worse for him if it was someone closer to his size.

pimp.gif

he got lucky that it was some small lady who punched him, coulda been alot worse for him if it was someone closer to his size.

I'm absolutely SHOCKED that she wont be charged. In today's day, you NEVER hear stuff like this. Happy for the teacher. Kids are punks these days. Wouldnt be surprised if there is some sort of civil trial which she loses unfortunately.

I'm absolutely SHOCKED that she wont be charged. In today's day, you NEVER hear stuff like this. Happy for the teacher. Kids are punks these days. Wouldnt be surprised if there is some sort of civil trial which she loses unfortunately.

This is ridiculous. What right does the teacher have to punch (not slap like the article tried to say) a student?
Best believe if I was that student I would've beaten the tar out of her.

This is ridiculous. What right does the teacher have to punch (not slap like the article tried to say) a student?

Dude was getting all up in her space, she had her back against the door and she felt trapped so she let them thangs fly.. I see no problem with this
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Dude was getting all up in her space, she had her back against the door and she felt trapped so she let them thangs fly.. I see no problem with this
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

What should she have done in that situation? The kid kept closing in on her. Kids were quick to videotape it, but not help her out. This was the lady they (students) voted as teacher of the year too...

What should she have done in that situation? The kid kept closing in on her. Kids were quick to videotape it, but not help her out. This was the lady they (students) voted as teacher of the year too...

congrats on hitting an elderly woman? Dude gave her no air space so she just clobbered dude. She shouldn't have done that but he provoked her.

congrats on hitting an elderly woman? Dude gave her no air space so she just clobbered dude. She shouldn't have done that but he provoked her.

Back
Top Bottom