Florida teacher who punched her student in the face WON'T be charged....(vid)

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I got no problem with this. Well done
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

This is ridiculous. What right does the teacher have to punch (not slap like the article tried to say) a student?
Best believe if I was that student I would've beaten the tar out of her.
When that little, pathetic excuse of a young man stepped up to the plate it was no longer a student and a teacher, it was a teenage idiot and a woman.  He crossed the line of the teacher student relationship, and voided it.  He got what he was asking for.

This is ridiculous. What right does the teacher have to punch (not slap like the article tried to say) a student?
When that little, pathetic excuse of a young man stepped up to the plate it was no longer a student and a teacher, it was a teenage idiot and a woman.  He crossed the line of the teacher student relationship, and voided it.  He got what he was asking for.

Wait a minute y'all missing the point white people hit each other and get away with it now....new this is to me.2012 just might not be a efffin legend.

Wait a minute y'all missing the point white people hit each other and get away with it now....new this is to me.2012 just might not be a efffin legend.

Originally Posted by Credo

exactly,  i almost got into a fight with a substitute teacher of mine back in hs  and honestly looking back on it 11 years later i can admit i was completely in the wrong and if dude ended up swinging on me, the 26 year old me would hold no grudge or hard feelings towards him after some of the disrespectful stuff i said.

Originally Posted by Credo

exactly,  i almost got into a fight with a substitute teacher of mine back in hs  and honestly looking back on it 11 years later i can admit i was completely in the wrong and if dude ended up swinging on me, the 26 year old me would hold no grudge or hard feelings towards him after some of the disrespectful stuff i said.

Eh he stepped to her with his fist balled up. That's assault. She has every right to defend herself.

pimp.gif
Lil momma got them fisticuffs.

Eh he stepped to her with his fist balled up. That's assault. She has every right to defend herself.

pimp.gif
Lil momma got them fisticuffs.

I ain't even mad, If the student touched her first then she deserved it.

I ain't even mad, If the student touched her first then she deserved it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What should she have done in that situation? The kid kept closing in on her. Kids were quick to videotape it, but not help her out. This was the lady they (students) voted as teacher of the year too...
So the only option is to engage in fisticuffs? C'mon now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What should she have done in that situation? The kid kept closing in on her. Kids were quick to videotape it, but not help her out. This was the lady they (students) voted as teacher of the year too...
So the only option is to engage in fisticuffs? C'mon now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

that girl who said "you can't do that. he didn't do anything" shoulda slapped as well. hopefully her next boyfriend beats her

I was thinking the teacher should've slapped her up a few times as well, but
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ the rest...

that girl who said "you can't do that. he didn't do anything" shoulda slapped as well. hopefully her next boyfriend beats her

I was thinking the teacher should've slapped her up a few times as well, but
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ the rest...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that stupid %%**# who tried to stick up for that loser talking bout u cant hit him he didnt do anything needed a two piece combo too...smh !$*%+%% loser kids...

that stupid %%**# who tried to stick up for that loser talking bout u cant hit him he didnt do anything needed a two piece combo too...smh !$*%+%% loser kids...

Back
Top Bottom