Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
laugh.gif
. i'll cop a pair.

Buying to sell, I just picked up some cheetahs and I need to replenish my bank account.

That Dave Chapelle gif got me ROLLING! Bahahahah!

Anyway, these are gonna go so hard with my ASU gear. Sun Devils all day!

Originally Posted by Rocket

That Dave Chapelle gif got me ROLLING! Bahahahah!

Anyway, these are gonna go so hard with my ASU gear. Sun Devils all day!

I'm thinking the same thing for Boston Bruins gear.

"these are iller den yellow sneakers fam!" - mood muzik 2

nah im good b...da slime greens pros i cracked and copped cuz i got a soft spot for green...but these? naw....

would anyone no how much these would be after the release date if i cant cop them?

i really want them and if i camp and fail it would suck.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"these are iller den yellow sneakers fam!" - mood muzik 2

nah im good b...da slime greens pros i cracked and copped cuz got i got a soft spot for green...but these? naw....

im all over these cuz i like yellow and my pirates throwback needs to comeout of retirement this spring/summer...

these will be worn a few time then thrown in the back of the closet and forgotten.....

might cop a new GS jersey to go with it for the hell of it...

I remember when the metallic reds were being bashed and we know how that story goes. I suggest if your on the fence you might as well cop because those resellers aren't playing! Also they would look hideous with a white tee so have your gear up to par lol

Does anyone know if there are any sites with early availability? I've searched my usual go to.and nothing.... After taking my chances in the gwlaxies and getting the screw job by ndc I'm not taking my chances.... I know that the hype momentum will carry over to these as well even though many don't Like these.... However.... I DO.

Rule of thumb always try for connects @ actual stores. Besides that tax money bout dried up lol so it should be easier and the resellers still siting on them galaxies. Question is how far would you go to get them. A few dollars go a long way to reserve oppose to buying from a reseller. Money talks!

have a feeling this page is gonna blow up within the next week, most certainly after the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom