Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by j o 19

YOU, SIR, ROCK! THANK YOU.. JUST COPPED MY PAIR... ABSOLUTELY NOT TRYING TO WAIT IN THE COLD FOR THESE WITH IDIOTS ITCHING FOR A HIT AFTER MISSING THE GALAXY'S, FIENDING TO RESELL, OR BEASTING... JUST HOPE IT GOES THROUGH.. THEY DO THIS WEIRD THING THAT SAYS "SELECT RETURN TO MERCHANT OR YOU ORDER WONT BE PROCESSED"..  AND WHEN I CHECK MY ACCOUNT PAGE (WITH THEM) IT SAYS MY ORDER IS PUT IN AND NOT YET SHIPPED... ILL FIND OUT TOMORROW. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ended up copping from the site because we don't get foams here and I would end up paying resell anyway smh

Someone "chin-check" me if I'm wrong...

But...

Wierd that the actual sole on these are THINNER than any other foam released thus far.

Really on some Duncan Max type steez.  Like you gonna have heel drag in NO time.  On a foam though?

How many more corners Nike gonna noticeably cut?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by airkena

Don't sleep on these guys. Quality is superb compare to red metallic.
Didnt really like these at first.. but the pic is making me change my opinion.. I may make an attempt at these.. but wont be too dissapointed if I miss out
This is by far the best I've seen these look. In person the sole is MUCH closer to the shade of the upper, which makes them seem pretty awkward since it seems like it's all one color.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
 @ people really falling for these.
Say that again please, because it really is sad
This is the test wether or not Nike has people by the sack and it looks like they got the result they wanted because these will sell out

if these selling out nike got people brain washed....its official no foamposite will ever hit the outlet or sales rack again.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif
Say that again please, because it really is sad
This is the test wether or not Nike has people by the sack and it looks like they got the result they wanted because these will sell out
Nike has had people by the sack for the past 10 years 

Originally Posted by dimez81

if these selling out nike got people brain washed....its official no foamposite will ever hit the outlet or sales rack again.

you rite the only way i see any foam hittin the sale rack is if they cough drop them...
ohwell.gif

this will sell out cuz kids will think they can pass this for $350 or they can trade it for the red ones..everything is being beasted rt ow after concords release

Hype lives strong, and sneaker culture is gone. R.I.P shoe game-you died a slow and painful death; at the hands of the concords. And, "limited releases" like this, trample all over your grave.
frown.gif

It's all opinion but what is there to lol about people falling for these?

Its just a yellow shoe, is this the 1st yellow shoe Nike released or something?

Now the galaxies I could see someone saying that about, since its such a different type of pattern on a shoe and a GITD sole. I like them but I could easily see why some would consider them gimmicky. Nothing gimmicky about these though, just a simple yellow shoe.

^^agreed. also, foams are still the best shoes for the money considering the upper still outlasts the sole.

These will be purchased and re-sold by the masses...people who missed out on metallic reds will flip these....in hopes of purchasing metallic reds....its crazy....but...who do we blame..??..

And the train is starting to move, people, jump on before it leaves the station!

These things are disgusting. Yellow foams? YELLOW? Nah, I'm good.

But, if I can trade these for those mint flight ones....then maybe....

laugh.gif

im in shock someone would want pee colored foams too... hype is ridiculous now days...

trying to pass them off as "electrolime"
roll.gif
just to save the hype

Originally Posted by manslayer

And the train is starting to move, people, jump on before it leaves the station!

These things are disgusting. Yellow foams? YELLOW? Nah, I'm good.

But, if I can trade these for those mint flight ones....then maybe....
do yourself a favor, this foam craze will die out soon enough... but those flight one mints will live on in infamy...
pimp.gif

foams to actually wear and play ball in>>>>>>>

yellow foams to wear in style
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom