Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yea they did sit... when you're able to stock locate months later and get a pair for 50 off, they sat.

This.  HoH NY employees were begging customers to take a look at them, because they had so many leftovers. 

I'm happy these are re-releasing, because I can either buy them in December, or get them dirt cheap via reseller.
Yea I got 2 pairs for 170 each from a dude that copped them on the 50 last time there was one. These came from HoH NY. Promptly returned them for $212 each or so since I had a receipt. Kept the change.
laugh.gif

i messed up and bought a size 10 not knowing they were gonna be flexible, i wish i would of got a 9.5.. if they do drop in dec again i'll try and scoop a 9.5 and do a switch a roo if they have the same production date...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yea they did sit... when you're able to stock locate months later and get a pair for 50 off, they sat.

This.  HoH NY employees were begging customers to take a look at them, because they had so many leftovers. 

I'm happy these are re-releasing, because I can either buy them in December, or get them dirt cheap via reseller.
Yea I got 2 pairs for 170 each from a dude that copped them on the 50 last time there was one. These came from HoH NY. Promptly returned them for $212 each or so since I had a receipt. Kept the change.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i messed up and bought a size 10 not knowing they were gonna be flexible, i wish i would of got a 9.5.. if they do drop in dec again i'll try and scoop a 9.5 and do a switch a roo if they have the same production date...

Foams run big?  I love my shoes to feel like hand and glove.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Foams run big?  I love my shoes to feel like hand and glove.

Looking to cop these on discount. Just wanted a black upper pair to release to get back to the foam line. Unless there is an all black with clear sole coming out in the near future, these will do. Last pair was the OG royal blue Penny joints but sold it. It's been that long!

^^ me too, homegirl that i know at footlocker claimed she couldnt with the pearls so lets see what happens with these.. if i can im definetly getting a sole swap...

Saw these in person last Thursday, the quality looks worse than the 2010 eggplants IMO. I saw glue stains on more than 3 pairs of shoes. Easy pass for me i'll keep my 2007's. Would be worth copping on EA or something.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Saw these in person last Thursday, the quality looks worse than the 2010 eggplants IMO. I saw glue stains on more than 3 pairs of shoes. Easy pass for me i'll keep my 2007's. Would be worth copping on EA or something.
agreed.

im actually just waiting on these to release so i can get on discount and return the pair i got from ndc for 200

Back
Top Bottom