Food Fights: Anyone ever been in one?

o ya, one minor food fight i use to do daily as a senior was chuck grapes at people lining up waiting for the bell to leave. it was just a giant cluster ofpeople and i would just fling them across the cafeteria at completely clueless people. i always brought a bagged lunch so i just kept telling my ma to buygrapes even though i never actually ate them. i called it "grape pwnage". it became a routine activity that i looked forward to everyday.

i was a prankster
laugh.gif

aw man. My freshman year of high school we used to have food fights and even snowball fights in tha cafeteria all tha time, there was evenone week were we had food and snow fights every single day. we went all out, we were throwin cups of nacho cheese and open boxes of milk at each other andjunk. one time I even nailed this kid with open packet of BBQ sauce, %+%@ splattered all over him
laugh.gif
. and it was in tha middle of tha winter so, we'll just go out tha cafeteria door andgather up mad snow, and then we'll have these huge snow ball fights inside tha cafateria and dudes would flip over tha tables and lay them sideways to usethem as sheilds. it was always us(the kids that listen to rap) versus the emo kids because we sat in one side and they sat in tha other side. there was'ntno beef tho, it was all just fun, at my school everyone was cool with each other

back at my high school the food fight started in the cafeteria and ended up in teh quad over the whole school... went on for about 10 min before everyone gotcalled to class, but gatorade bottles were flying everywhere. i took a red gatorade bottle and threw it at this one girl that i hated and she was wearing awhite shirt, and didnt know who threw it but was funny as !@#$!

I envy all of yous. As a senior prank for my school this year I think an all out food fight would be pretty good.

we had one on the last day of school last year at my HS. Luckily I moved up onto the balcony and avoided getting hit with anything. A couple kids got expelledfor bringing cartons of milk and dumping ramen on people
roll.gif

if your senior prank is a food fight your school must suck. My school was lame and food fights were the norm, I remeber in November of my Junior yr there wasLITERALLY a food fight everyday. It was to the point where they had Resource Officers and Admin at every exit and corner of the cafeteria, and we still poppedit off. I remeber my boy started a food fight during breakfast and dude was so happy, like he just accomplished his Grandfathers dying wish or something hahadude ran up to us like "YOOOO I CRANKED IT FOLK! I CRANKED IT!!!!!!" like dude was going to be honored at graduation or something.

I remeber this one Ethiopian kid in the ESOL class (English as 2nd Language) tried to pop off a food fight. Dude tossed a bread roll and every one just lookedat him and the whole cafeteria was silent. Dude got scooped up by Admin with the quickness

airmurphy, were you at anwatin in the food fighting prime? it was back when they had the ice cream machine. dudes were getting dominated daily for like twoweeks straight.
laugh.gif
they had to start handing out huge suspensions till it got undercontroll. and we weren't aloud to go outside after lunch.
laugh.gif

******ed 'cool' kids use to just throw random food across the cafe and chairs too, glad i never got hit, i didnt have time to waste on those fools.

i never been in one but i always wanted to be in one. oddly enough me and my friends had a book fight in like the 6th grade. we were chuckin big*!$! americanhistory books at each other s*#^$ was comedy!

yeap it was a crazy day...people were walking around with open umbrellas lol...good times.....we also had a complex fight...and the principle got in it and gotpunched in the face by this girl...I.S.291 REP!!

In HS I threw a piece of melon at my friend from my fruit salad, in turn he pushed me causing me to spill some of the salad juices on to myself. I decided itwas necessary to throw the whole salad right at his face, he just stood there in disbelief that I threw the whole salad at him. That would be the closestI've been to a food fight.

Nah I ain't never been in a fight with food, but I have been in fights about food. It was my freshman year and I'm sittin at the lunch table with someof my boys, then this one kid at the table didn't know they had Golden Grams so he went and bought a box, when he got to teh table we jacked his box anddude was heated. After tryin to find his box he gives up and eventually goes to buy another box, but before he could buy another box another one of my dudesbought all the Golden Grams that were left. At this point dude had had it. So he's chasin people around tryin to get a box of golden grams and eventuallychases dudes all over the school. He runs down this tunnel that connects to our other building chasin this kid for his golden grams, he's catchin up withhim though so when the dude with the golden grams runs through the door that leads outside, the dude chasin him cant stop in time and runs straight into theglass door hits his dome and shatters it
eek.gif
and falls on the ground out coldlike dude had just taken a right uppercut from Debo.
laugh.gif

Me and my friends started one once, and it was fun. Then the 7th graders (we were in 8th) thought they should be cool too, and proceeded to start one every dayfor the next week or so. Not as much fun.

Back
Top Bottom