For reasons not related to boxing, why is Mike Tyson loved and Mayweather hated?

He did that to himself, for being that weak and doing actions out of emotions like a woman.
She wasn't his wife...why in the hell waste that type of energy on some yambz

She is his wife. :x :smh: They have a kid and did all of that **** in front of her. But yeah, I agree. All that emotion needs to be checked. No need to be in a relationship like that. Of course, he doesn't know everything I know, but that's none of my business to tell.

Last edited:
I'll bail on a relationship before I deal with all that ...poor guy :smh: but damn how he lay hands in front of his kid

Maybe I'm old school but why are we questioning him outside the ring? Why do we have to like him? You delve into some of our lives you'll find some shady behavior. I've had my encounters with my chicks I ain't never laid hands per say. But it's gotten close. Ish happens. People mad at someone they will never meet. Odd. 

I think it has to do with tyson's past.

I mean dude was bullied, beat up had his pigeons killed lol.
Dude couldn't take in no more and lost his s**t.

I think most men can sympathize where tyson came from, you know how people can be idiots.
and the average man can relate to that just not giving a damn no more.

Mayweather on the other hand he has the mentality of those guys that Tyson used to have to deal with everyday.
Not saying he's a bad guy but people just see that and get put off by it for whatever personal reasons. *shurgs*

Maybe I'm old school but why are we questioning him outside the ring? Why do we have to like him? You delve into some of our lives you'll find some shady behavior. I've had my encounters with my chicks I ain't never laid hands per say. But it's gotten close. Ish happens. People mad at someone they will never meet. Odd. 

This this this this this

Quote:

That's a handwritten note from his 10 year old son???

Dude makes way too much money to not have his son in private school or with private tutors.

That spelling and grammar for a 10 year old is :x  

Very true. However I am assuming education isn't a priority for that family.

So an athlete can murder, be racist, deal drugs, cheat on their wives, beat women... all activities considered immoral/unlawful in a civilized society and the public isn't suppose to care? Then why did Aaron Hernandez get cut from the Patriots? Why did Kobe do a news conference crying about cheating on Vanessa? Why did Ray Rice get suspended indefinitely? Why did Donald Sterling get ousted? If you're a public figure, you're question for every single twit, outburst, crime, etc. That's the price of fame.

Cause he's arrogent out this ring but in the ring he runs and hides like a little *****

Manny should have one but mayweather plays dirty like a biatch

meh, time changes everything. George Forman, Charles Barkley, Tyson, were all "bad guys". Now they're household names

He started boxing in the 90s. Nobody was checking for him during the Roy Jones Jr, Lenox Lewis, Holyfield era

I think "people" are really mad because Mayweather is all boxing has right, and he really isnt the most exciting fighter.

They know boxing is coming to an end.

Boxing is just like politics, everyone thinks a certain party is done for after they have a terrible president representing them. After Bush everybody was saying the Republicans were done. After Ali boxing was done, Tyson same ****. There will be someone who comes along in the next 3-4 years who is the next big thing. Why? Because there is payoff, What other sport allows you to make Lebrons Contract x 2 in 1 night?

Boxing is just like politics, everyone thinks a certain party is done for after they have a terrible president representing them. After Bush everybody was saying the Republicans were done. After Ali boxing was done, Tyson same ****. There will be someone who comes along in the next 3-4 years who is the next big thing. Why? Because there is payoff, What other sport allows you to make Lebrons Contract x 2 in 1 night?

Thats the problem Mayweather isnt really the "next big thing"...hes the ONLY thing.

He started boxing in the 90s. Nobody was checking for him during the Roy Jones Jr, Lenox Lewis, Holyfield era

I think "people" are really mad because Mayweather is all boxing has right, and he really isnt the most exciting fighter.

They know boxing is coming to an end.

I've heard this before

If May lost ****** would have been like "boxing is back" 
laugh.gif

If May lost ****** would have been like "boxing is back" :lol:

Naw...if it would've been a slug fest..they would've said that.

No one made he won(simple minded ***** keep turning it into that), they're mad HOW he won.

It was a boring *** fight. ALL that hype..for that.

Boxing wants another Mike Tyson.

Back
Top Bottom