For those not up on it yet, Google Chrome >>>

My mom's computer has it......it really doesn't matter to me tho, if I can get online and quickly browse whatever, I'm good. I'm not biased toany browser................although I personally use Firefox when I'm at home.

chrome is
smokin.gif
incognito window FTW
nerd.gif

Firefox, for some reason, is super buggy on my Mac.

Safari on my Mac, FF on my PCs.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Half of you guys saying Firefox is
pimp.gif
never even tried Google Chrome
laugh.gif

Google Chrome > ________

I use both, and FF > Chrome for me. I like my Ad Block
pimp.gif

While on this subject, do you guys use any other operating systems that are good, if not better than Windows?

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

While on this subject, do you guys use any other operating systems that are good, if not better than Windows?
Ubuntu.

Give it a try, it's free, and you can install it on your Windows computer to see if you like it or not.

Been using FireFox for awhile and tried Google Chrome and that browser is legit. Faster than FF. I have a PC if that matters.

Firefox is better. Chrome doesn't even work properly on NT ie the Forum Jump and share this dropdown boxes. Plus I prefer Firefox for the addons, I haveAdblockplus, Videodownloadhelper, Exifdata, Lazarus form recovery (ever be typing a long @@# reply and accidentally hit back or close the window? this willpull ur text back), and Gazzump.com which is the same as videodownloader but will let you take streaming media like youtube and download/convert it to yourhard drive.

Last time I was on Chrome, it wasn't even blocking ads

Back
Top Bottom