yo...

who the %+** wears condoms
laugh.gif

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/thegoat1218/?action=view&current=V.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by Olvera23

That's why you always keep one in the back pocket and another in the ride...
And when those things break on you, I bet you won't keep them there anymore.

You shouldn't keep condoms in your wallet, car, any place that can get hot. It's going to make them easier to break, and what good is a condom that breaks.

You can certainly put one there for the night, and you'll probably be ok, but don't make a habit of leaving them there.
LOL SO WHERE DO YOU KEEP THEM IN YOUR FRIDGE OR YOUR COOLER
laugh.gif
IF YOU THINK LIKE THAT SINCE THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK JOIN TEAM RAW DOGGY
You slow or something? Just because you shouldn't keep them in a hot place, like your wallet or your car in the summer, doesn't mean you have to refrigerate them. Just leave them in a drawer or anywhere else in your house.
Im not tryna carry them from a drawer in my house to my car n bak everytime ima go somewhere... i always keep em in my car... under the passengerseat in a that drawer available in my car....

serious questions though.... i no thats not a good look to leave em in the car but seriously what other option is there...

Originally Posted by eaalto

Speaking of condoms, have any of you tried the Trojan Ecstasys? My wife is going off the pill so I picked these up, they aren't bad (from what I remember a condom being like).

these r what i buy...
they the "best i ever had" /drake

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by Olvera23

That's why you always keep one in the back pocket and another in the ride...
And when those things break on you, I bet you won't keep them there anymore.

You shouldn't keep condoms in your wallet, car, any place that can get hot. It's going to make them easier to break, and what good is a condom that breaks.

You can certainly put one there for the night, and you'll probably be ok, but don't make a habit of leaving them there.
LOL SO WHERE DO YOU KEEP THEM IN YOUR FRIDGE OR YOUR COOLER
laugh.gif
IF YOU THINK LIKE THAT SINCE THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK JOIN TEAM RAW DOGGY
You slow or something? Just because you shouldn't keep them in a hot place, like your wallet or your car in the summer, doesn't mean you have to refrigerate them. Just leave them in a drawer or anywhere else in your house.
Im not tryna carry them from a drawer in my house to my car n bak everytime ima go somewhere... i always keep em in my car... under the passenger seat in a that drawer available in my car....

serious questions though.... i no thats not a good look to leave em in the car but seriously what other option is there...

laugh.gif

Word.
Leaving them in the car isn't a big deal as long as you ain't keepin them on your dashboard in 90 degree weather.
When you think you might get it in, take one out and insert into back pocket. If nothing goes down, put it back.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by eaalto

Speaking of condoms, have any of you tried the Trojan Ecstasys? My wife is going off the pill so I picked these up, they aren't bad (from what I remember a condom being like).

these r what i buy...
they the "best i ever had" /drake
I hate those joints. They're possibly the worst I ever had.
You can't feel anything, lube makes your D slide all over the place and takes forever to wash off.

from the title, i thought you meant forgetting to throw out a condom after using it. Unfortunately this happend to me today, but i didn't realize untili was on the way to work and i was already late so i couldn't turn back . i just hope my mom or none of my sisters went into my room.

Back
Top Bottom