Former Sneakerheads, What Were The Most Ridiculous Points Of Your Sneakerhead Days

Lol had some kid drive to NYC from jersey for some grape 5.. I told him to go to 228th. i was like an hour late he was in a car full of white guys so when he came out he started counting the 250cash so i just took it and bounced to the projects
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol had some kid drive to NYC from jersey for some grape 5.. I told him to go to 228th. i was like an hour late he was in a car full of white guys so when he came out he started counting the 250cash so i just took it and bounced to the projects
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

never cared much about scuffed shoes, shoes are meant to be worn shrug.

limes, infrareds, bred ivs, etc. they all get heavy rotation

never cared much about scuffed shoes, shoes are meant to be worn shrug.

limes, infrareds, bred ivs, etc. they all get heavy rotation

didn't speak to my mom for like 2 days after she secretly gave my OG altitude 13's to her boyfriend...

didn't speak to my mom for like 2 days after she secretly gave my OG altitude 13's to her boyfriend...

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Damn that's messed up.
i'm saying.  i'd be pissed as hell if my mom didn't ask and just gave my @#!* away.

Damn that's messed up.
i'm saying.  i'd be pissed as hell if my mom didn't ask and just gave my @#!* away.

never really had them..um , i was more into the airmax uptempo's and penny's back in the day..only now, I rock jays...well,the ones I like atleast

never really had them..um , i was more into the airmax uptempo's and penny's back in the day..only now, I rock jays...well,the ones I like atleast

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Damn that's messed up.
agreed

still got my pair though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Damn that's messed up.
agreed

still got my pair though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I spent 1500+ on kicks between June and December 07. That was the height of my Sneakerhead days. I've calmed WAY down since then

I spent 1500+ on kicks between June and December 07. That was the height of my Sneakerhead days. I've calmed WAY down since then

Back
Top Bottom