Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I dont know whats goin on but there has to be a new breed of scammers out. I see so many new ebayers with listings that include low pp invoice shipped. These guys must be pretty low and will probably ship some bad fakes. I cant understand it cause by now, there is no way they will retain the cash unless they plan to close the account after collecting the funds. Pretty stupid.
would that actually work?? this guy sent me a refund for that other pair cause "he didn't have time to ship" and then his bank declined the refund and he stopped responding.. I already filed a claim and the 10 days is up tomorrow. Really hope this goes smoothly and I get the money back

Last edited:

would that actually work?? this guy sent me a refund for that other pair cause "he didn't have time to ship" and then his bank declined the refund and he stopped responding.. I already filed a claim and the 10 days is up tomorrow. Really hope this goes smoothly and I get the money back
Dang bro hope it all works out for you. Even so, a paypal rep once told me regardless of whether the seller has enough money in their bank/paypal, youll always get your money back.

how could you not know the big restock in april/early may. everyone was online camping that whole week. 

I think my package went back to seller no way it can be stuck in custom for that long... SMH USPS 
I think youre way too antsy. Customs take their sweet time and its just something you gotta get used. USPS cant expedite customs, but the other carriers use their own expedited line and it'll cost you.

royals definitely restocked lol. I remember the original restock was cancelled but people saw what was going to be available - ruined people's lives as they sat at their computers the next few weeks just refreshing.

I think youre way too antsy. Customs take their sweet time and its just something you gotta get used. USPS cant expedite customs, but the other carriers use their own expedited line and it'll cost you.
I hope your right. First time taking this long tbh, normally takes only 1-2 days. It's been a week now 
mad.gif

I hope your right. First time taking this long tbh, normally takes only 1-2 days. It's been a week now 
mad.gif
Has it really been a week? Im sorry then, definitely would make me worry. Thought it was for days since you mentioned the purchase earlier this week lol. Priority International? Just shipped a pair to a guy in alberta and took a week to get there all in all.

PERFECTLY FINE! Size 13 Frag logos are indeed larger than the smaller sizes, and there are a ton of pairs out there with different debossing from shoe to shoe and that also is perfectly fine. Your pair is good! :D

thanks man, like i said i wasn't concerned after inspection.

Back
Top Bottom