Francis Magalona succumbs to cancer

^^and he thinks francis m is wack.. maybe he thinks e40 and keak the sneak are more nationalistic role models lol

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^^and he thinks francis m is wack.. maybe he thinks e40 and keak the sneak are more nationalistic role models lol
yea. he go dumb and ghostride his whip
laugh.gif
.. im jus sayin howwould you diss the first pinoy in the history of hiphop who just passed away?

Originally Posted by Tirangmatutina

Kayo mga hiphop away kayo ng away.....
laugh.gif

you gotta open your eyes and broaden your mind about this, think of things to write and say before you fire away....
grin.gif

All I can say is let's pay the guy some respect. That's the least we can do for someone who just passed away and is an icon in the Philippines MusicIndustry.

Peace and chill guys

Originally Posted by monase

i saw some in gh tiangges, im not sure if they are legit though
i haven't been back since 99 but i heard somewhere here na panay fake na sa GH ngayun, sadly this might be too

^If you'll buy in GH or Tutuban it is fake, as in 100% fake, as the only stores that FMCC shirts are being sold are in Broadway, Neo Chinatown andRobinsons Cavite...

If you are looking for the One Love shirt, sold out in any stores and they will reproduce another batch. As for the other designs, they are available butusually limited sizes. Shirt prices 650 and polo shirt are for 1200.

RIP Kiko!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom