||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

My favorite cws are the Chrome Yellows and All Greys. I'll get them when there's a good promo going on because I don't want to pay retail on GRs anymore knowing they'll hit a Nike Clearance Store as "NDC Returns" not too far from me, where I got a couple of my GR FR2s for $50. 

As for iD options, I'm hoping for...

- Khaki/ Light Brown / Brown / Earthy Base Colors
- Total Orange / Regular Yellow / Infrared / Electric Green / Off White / White / Grey / Volt Outsoles
- Option for a Regular and Reflective Swooshes (I know all the GRs have Reflective Swooshes)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, the ability to have the DF Midfoot piece to a VARIETY of color options.
I'm definitely going to want some shade of maroon.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

My favorite cws are the Chrome Yellows and All Greys. I'll get them when there's a good promo going on because I don't want to pay retail on GRs anymore knowing they'll hit a Nike Clearance Store as "NDC Returns" not too far from me, where I got a couple of my GR FR2s for $50. 

As for iD options, I'm hoping for...

- Khaki/ Light Brown / Brown / Earthy Base Colors
- Total Orange / Regular Yellow / Infrared / Electric Green / Off White / White / Grey / Volt Outsoles
- Option for a Regular and Reflective Swooshes (I know all the GRs have Reflective Swooshes)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, the ability to have the DF Midfoot piece to a VARIETY of color options.
I'm definitely going to want some shade of maroon.
I absolutely need a volt outsole to make tonal volt/black ones. Total orange would be a great color.

12 more days!
nerd.gif

If the iD release is 3/5, is it safe to bet the retail versions will be out by then as well?

I'm glad to see Yellow's a part of this year's options. I can't wait to mess with these tomorrow! Hopefully, there will be a good amount of midsole colors to choose from (hoping for Yellow, Orange, Neon Green, Infrared and Volt!).

^LOL!

I really can't wait to mess with the options! I've been waiting on these since late last year! My first pair will definitely be an FR3 upper with the DF piece and all. I'm not too sure about the 3.0 V4 upper yet though...

Ray: I'm lookin forward to seeing the IDs you come up with once it drops. I mug have to snag one of your ideas
laugh.gif

Those black/red/white iDs remind me of Spiridons. FR2 was my favorite shoe of 2011, but it's 2012 and I'm ready to get with these.

jrob: LOL! I'm just hoping I have as much fun as I did with the FR2s.

I REALLLLLLY want to do an all Khaki pair with an Off White midsole. Seems really doubtful though... 
frown.gif
nerd.gif

So the all diamond pattern top is the normal 3.0? And the other lunarglide esque top is the free run?
Blue soles 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FLINTGREY I believe release for GR colors is the same for iD's; next Monday the 5th.
I can't wait...

Ron: Nice, homie! I tweeted 'em about the launch date for the GRs the other day, but they replied...

We don't currently have any release info for the Free Run+ 3. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom