||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

^yea ur right...has to be all leather...all i can think of now are air max's... lol.. well i guess i'll just wait until they release 'non-id' the price on these is pretty steep for me.

Hey Ill, Those MuStash's are real dope hope those are on your list to get. Can't wait until next month when I receive them!
Edit: Got really bored so I played around with the options.

The design below is my third favorite design so far, if I order another pair it will be these!

Woah that was quick! I got the email that they have started building mine. My 2s took about 2 Weeks to get that email.

DOPE! I have yet to receive my "Manufacturing" e-mail for my FR2iDs.

BTW... Did you go true to size with your order?  

-edit-
Yep, MuStashes are being considered, but they may be part of a possible future order. 

BIG UPS, Sir (you know who you are)! Gotta love the NT FAM!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was too excited to wait 'til I got home, so I ended up ordering one pair directly after work at a NIKEiD Studio. The free shipping to the store made it an easier decision. Although, I took Nike's word for it, and went to a 1/2 size up with the 3.0 upper, I'm still iffy about the sizing. So if they turn out fitting wrong, I'll be returning and reordering.

The design was inspired by the OG barefoot runner, Fred Flintstone!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Free Run 3iD - Flintstone by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Flintstone by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I got to see an iD in person and try on a Size 9 sample they had... I'll post up pics in a bit. I also took a few pics of the swatch with ALL the options.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

DOPE! I have yet to receive my "Manufacturing" e-mail for my FR2iDs.

BTW... Did you go true to size with your order?  

-edit-
Yep, MuStashes are being considered, but they may be part of a possible future order. 

BIG UPS, Sir (you know who you are)! Gotta love the NT FAM!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Well since my foot grew I went with my new size 8.5
My friend loved your MuStashes so much that he ordered a pair very similar to them, hope you dont mind!

^NP!

Here are the phone pics I took...

n6842f.jpg

- Unlike the previous FR, this year's FR upper had a TONGUE(!)
- SUPER BRIGHT in person
- Fit a bit smaller than the FR2. I tried on their Size 9, and I went an 8.5.

2ewdrf7.jpg

- They (the FR3 upper) had Reflective Swooshes like the GRs.
- Options included; mesh, film upper (like the FR2s) and reflective swooshes.

1z1wcr4.jpg

Future Options?
- Iguana (Olive/Brown)
- Violet Wash (Faint Pink)
- Mulberry (Purple/Maroon)
- Tropical Twist (Light Light Mint Green)
- New Green (Aqua/Turqoise like the SB8s)

Took one of these too..
24buc7d.png

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

- Unlike the previous FR, this year's FR upper had a TONGUE(!)
- SUPER BRIGHT in person
- Fit a bit smaller than the FR2. I tried on their Size 9, and I went an 8.5.
oh no.... I ordered an 8.5  I hope i'm all right!

According to a Nike.com Chat, my FR3s should be done on March 22, 2012. So I should be receiving them a little early!

I'm actually more excited for that Iguana more than the mulberry at least from searching the pics and seeing the colors on past shoes.

I wouldn't sweat it, man...

NICE! That's a mighty quick turnaround! I hope mine will arrive around the same time frame.

If I end up liking them, I'll be gettin' at least three more pairs lol!

These are on deck... if everything works out...

Free Run 3iD - Watermelon by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Taxi by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Cheetah by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - MuStash by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

As you can tell, I'm partial to the 3.0 upper + Black Swoosh + Black Mesh combo
laugh.gif

-edit-
ono: Yessir! I'm really amped that there's finally a possibility of an earthtoned FR!
eek.gif

I like the watermelon. Tasty. I got some Huaraches 2K4s in that same type of color way that have been ready for pickup at a Nike ID studio for 2 weeks. Haven't had time to pick them up yet!

LOL! I'm interested to see the Watermelon cw on the 2K4s...

I can't wait to use the Iguana option! I've already got some ideas I want to try...

Spotted these soon to be launched WMN's GRs on eBay. Reflective Swooshes in effect.
%24(KGrHqNHJCEE9EBQ(O4qBPVQ6nJ8y!~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqZ,!jgE8)CRfCDyBPVQ6eG43w~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqV,!hEE86b1hlS5BPVQ61sO7w~~60_57.JPG

This is the only GR cw I've seen to pull off the Volt DF piece nicely, imo.

Thinking about getting a pair or two. Just can't make up my mind on which one's I wanna get!!

My first iDs will be the determining factor to either continue on with the 3s or to just stick with the 2s...  

-edit-
I received the "Manufacturing" e-mail for my Flintstones! I'm hoping for a speedy turnaround. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

So when is the official release date for the GR?

Roadrunnersports has the 3.0s shipping april 5th and the FR3s shipping april 9th.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

So when is the official release date for the GR?

Roadrunnersports has the 3.0s shipping april 5th and the FR3s shipping april 9th.

Got the new finishline catalogue, has both of them available on the April 5th. They also have free 4.0 for May 1st.

Man all these frees are confusing me.  Can someone explain the 4.0s for me?  Are they the next step to the Free 3.0 V3?

Back
Top Bottom