Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Your going to throw out a new pair of kicks because they have one deficiency that makes them fake???? Donate them to charity smfh

This. Smh yes they make be fake but there's plenty to do with them other than throw them in the trash smh. Give them to charity, goodwill, hell I'd even say a bum on the streets but they'd trade em for some crack.

They got me to on some black grapes, didn't even trip went opened a claim.  Followed EBay's directions, received my money back.  Few days later received the package back at my doorstep, seller refused the shipment like that is going to prevent me from getting my money.  Now I use them as a doorstop, they are still in the box.  I will eventually just throw them in the trash nothing else to do with them.  I was more annoyed than mad, based off the fact I knew I would get my money back.
that's crazy. Might as well use them as shoes to mow the lawn in.

as i told another member who talked about getting fake db iv's

a customizer i follow on IG Kickasso got fake db iv's in the mail & after finding out he donated them to a non-profit

basically make a bad situation a lil better

You guys have me jealous.  My pair wont come in till tomorrow.  Knowing my UPS dude, 4:30pm at earliest. 

The more pictures I see of the lining, the more I think Saved by the Bell instead of Fresh Prince. I know colors are different but still...

You guys have me jealous.  My pair wont come in till tomorrow.  Knowing my UPS dude, 4:30pm at earliest. 

My dude is 7:30pm. He knows I get off work late.

Never mind, dude wasn't working today. Just check the house surveillance and saw the box on the living room table. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom