Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

^ hmm, I don't know.

I bought fakes once (doernbecher 4's) but the seller refunded my purchase (6-700 or something).

And I never reported him cuz I didn't want that bastard messing with my refund.

EBay's got so many sellers, I feel like the company could care less, he's still making them (ebay) money.

Sad, but that's the way it is.

But if you buy the fakes, counterfeit purchases are covered by ebay buyer protection- so don't forget that if you ever get scammed

Last edited:

Is it anonymous?  I don't want that fool messing with my listings if he finds out it was me. 
yes, it's anonymous, if they receive enough complaints I believe they pull his listing and may ban/suspend him.  Really a slap on the wrist since users can just create another account but something is better than just standing by idle 

o well i did a report just cause

i wonder how many of us would it take to have him ban from selling

yeah 

HAHAHA Air Randy(aka Sole-Up) doing legit checks, as a public service... anyone wanna check their XIs & sht with him

Last edited:
Hasnt been mentioned yet but again like the other 5s this year ... "twentythirteen" is on the tongue. You can feel it but its not as visible since the tongue is the foam material or w/e it is. You can see it but its not distinct

Haha just had to check my sole anyway .. green lol

Welp my phone took better detailed pics than my camera did. Damn thing wouldnt focus clear enough

Smfh ... i guess whatever floats your boat
Yeah i posted this vid 4 days ago ....  dude bought some replicas from somewhere and they get sent em in the 3Lab5 box (fakes as well) ... same box showed in the ebay listing 

that liner tho 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom