Funniest COPS Arrest Ever

Originally Posted by Based Mod

i'll go with this one
Thatssss my penis.
roll.gif

anyone know where i can find a video of that guy literally scaling a 12ft wall while running from the cops. It was epic.

Originally Posted by innovazn2

cant get it to show for some reason even after embed
heres the link though..

I wish I would've read the "start watching at 3:40" comment earlier.

It wasn't funny. I did not laugh. Maybe it's just me.

Whats with the guy calling the cop papi? Doesn't that mean daddy? was he being a joker or am i missing something? can someone explain?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Whats with the guy calling the cop papi? Doesn't that mean daddy? was he being a joker or am i missing something? can someone explain?

Look at the fear in that mans eyes.. does it look like he was tryna crack jokes to you?

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Look at the fear in that mans eyes.. does it look like he was tryna crack jokes to you?
Answering a question with a question......Yeah i get it, the big mean police officer has struck fear into the heart of the innocent 'man' just trying to enjoy a cigarette.

My question is, does the word PAPI mean something other than daddy, ie, SIR, or something along those lines. Or is it literally daddy, and only that.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Answering a question with a question......Yeah i get it, the big mean police officer has struck fear into the heart of the innocent 'man' just trying to enjoy a cigarette.

My question is, does the word PAPI mean something other than daddy, ie, SIR, or something along those lines. Or is it literally daddy, and only that.

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom