Furnishing your Apartment/Condo/Home

Nice pad up there fam I'm thinking of getting a sofa and loveseat but my boy said scratch the loveseat and get a chair instead what do you guys think ?

This game is disappointing.

my girlfriend and i are getting a palce and i wanna put some sports stuff in my walls (my trophies old college basketball pics ) but she wants to put hellokitty stuff (lame)
man i dont know you guys lol

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Finally got around to takin some pics of my place:

znn7fs.jpg

How you guys think Justin Bua's "The Block" would look with this carpet?

block_poster.jpg

Originally Posted by toast1985

Any suggestions for a portable/ contemporary bar, and a cocktail table/ leather cocktail ottoman would be appreciated.
I been lookin for the same thing as you Tos. I'm trying to cop something like this
885699-99.jpg

Thinking of getting this actual one but not sure about the quality of the items on the website I peeped it at. It's www.bachelorfurniture.com

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by calibeebee

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

When I get my own spot, I want one of those beds that are really low, like they had their legs sawed off.

Anyone know what style of bed that is called?
Malms are pretty low to the ground and are on the cheap

8744_1227135434.jpg

I had this bed and once you put it together that's it that's all. It's particle board so there's no taking it apart and put it back together at all. It's a decent bed though. I will NEVER do platform beds again though.

I've bashed my shins on the lip around the edge more times than I can count.
Thats the first thing I thought about when I saw that pic, and the last thing I want to do before crawling in bed.

Bashing shins on those kinds of beds is a regular occurrence. I don't have one and I've still managed to bash my shins on them more times than I can remember
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by staystrong

my girlfriend and i are getting a palce and i wanna put some sports stuff in my walls (my trophies old college basketball pics ) but she wants to put hellokitty stuff (lame)
man i dont know you guys lol

How about neither one of you put either as a compromise?
How big is the place going to be? I could see if you all had your own separate "caves" then yea, but I think both of your requests are just as foolish

I had the Malm bed. That *+!$ ain't no joke about not being able to take it apart. Try moving that *+!$ up 8 flights of stairs. It's no fun. My friend is 6'10 385 and that *+!$ STILL was a major challenge because of how narrow the staircase was.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I had the Malm bed. That *+!$ ain't no joke about not being able to take it apart. Try moving that *+!$ up 8 flights of stairs. It's no fun. My friend is 6'10 385 and that *+!$ STILL was a major challenge because of how narrow the staircase was.
laugh.gif
My man Big Scorpion had trouble carrying a BED?

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Finally got around to takin some pics of my place:

70alah.jpg

laugh.gif
where u stay @? This looks like my last condo.
Had one on MLK in Atl. First floor, they got me
smh.gif

Now Im lookin for a dope dining room table, rug, and
some random decorative things to lay around.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
where u stay @? This looks like my last condo.
Had one on MLK in Atl. First floor, they got me
smh.gif

Now Im lookin for a dope dining room table, rug, and
some random decorative things to lay around.
buildings called buckhead grand

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

personally...I wouldn't hang the Wings poster up.
looks a bit juvenile

agreed.

maybe in a spare bedroom or office... definitely not in the living room or main bedroom.

Originally Posted by Exclusivo

Lookin into new furniture for the crib
Same here..Just took an apt to hold me over short term. Moved back home from Michigan to take a new job so I pretty much have to buy everything over..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom