G55 AMG wrapped in matte black....

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

son. how the wrap costs more than the car tho? we aint checkin for gwagons no more son

LOL the G55 is not a toy..... a new one is about $130k and this one is 7 years old and I could go dump it for $45k easy anytime

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

son. how the wrap costs more than the car tho? we aint checkin for gwagons no more son

LOL the G55 is not a toy..... a new one is about $130k and this one is 7 years old and I could go dump it for $45k easy anytime

I might be wrong but doesn't Mercedes still make brand new G Wagons in this style?

that looks tough as hell 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the matte paint makes such a big diff.

I was in the hotel industry, but not really accounting although I did do the accounting and everything else for my properties.... I am moving on to get into something I have always dreamed of doing, once it launches next year it will be all over NT....

If not for NT I probably wouldnt of gotten the wrap done, I dindt even know they existed, I originally was going to paint it but it costs way more and is obviously more permanent
My bad. I usually have a pretty good memory on these things.

Don't show 'em your watches though. Feelings will be hurt.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
You pick up any new ones?

G-Wagon goes hard, looks great.
Looks like Hoboken by the W Hotel to me.

yea they still make the Gwagons but theyre produced in smaller amounts now, i think a few hundred made per year, most dealers dont carry them on the lot you have to order them.....These are the two models they offer

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/class/class-G
http://www.mercedes-amg.com/?lang=usa#/g55-overview

Monday, I will take a picture of the setup in the back soon when I get a chance, I think it might be W6 and not W7 now that I think about it, I had a talk with them about it a few weeks ago when we ordered everything and I think they said the W7s were too big so you were probably right about that...I never asked again about the subs after they told me that .....Im not really up on the model numbers and what not, I had looked online and saw that was the top one and told them I wanted whatever the top of the line is.... There are two amps, one is under the drivers seat and the longer one is under the back seats....They had empty storage spaces under the seats so we decided to put them there.... One of my main things was I didnt want to lose the space of the back area because I have a 90 lb dog who comes everywhere with me and I always have to put my sons stroller and all his crap back there too.

The last two watches I got were the solid 18k Breitling Bentley GT and an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore....I sold just about all of the jewelry and chains and all that stuff though..... good thing gold has went up a ton since I bought it all years back LOL

Looks amazing man. I feel like this would be perfect if the wheels were an inch or 2 larger.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

^^
why did you quote yourself Nktran001?

Originally Posted by proper english

why are you asking yourself a question tho.
PSICHOYL = Posting So I Can Hate On You Later.

I was at work, didn't get to see the pictures all that well because I was on my phone.

One of the hardest whips on here, wish I could find one? They're mad rare.

Too bad you got rid of the arnage.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

One of the hardest whips on here, wish I could find one? They're mad rare.
I don't think they are that rare, especially the used ones. 

Yeah G-wagons aren't that rare, I love them because they never look outdated because they never change the body style...I heard they're scrapping the AMG versions though.

Congrats on the wrap job fam', it looks nice...

Back
Top Bottom