Get your Facebook stalking on

Triple OG here I had to use my college e-mail to log on :pimp:

dub-c-o.gif

How is a tagged picture set to private in the first place? I thought you could untag yourself and that's all.

1. Spare me the e-histrionics...:rolleyes.

2. I was more than likely "fb" before you, which is to say that I was actively on FB during simpler times, well before the platform became complicated and overly intrusive. Certainly before it became a verb.

3. Like I said, FB was a much more sincere platform when I was heavy into it. Back then, untagging yourself from a pic was enough to shield you. And private pics remained just that, private. But obviously, times have changed. Feels weird to be an "old-timer" when I'm only in my twenties...:lol:. Ohh well, you reap what you sow.

:lol:

This would have ruined me a couple years ago. :smh: Glad I don't give two ***** about anyone on FB :pimp:

Last edited:
this is part of fb's new graph search. been around for a while. i've gotten my creeping on the past couple of months with this.

Me and my boys have a group chat on FB and on the daily I would post series of pics of females they were mirin or know of from parties or social introduction on campus, but don't know their full name. I got so damb efficient with it that all I needed was a name of a mutual between us and description of the broad and it would take no time to find a mutual of a mutual friend or something and dump the links for them to drool over. This auto-retrieve def gona make it easier to pull up any broads with fewer clicks. :smokin

how lame...you had an e-circle jerk...seriously, you shouldn't be telling people this.

Me and my boys have a group chat on FB and on the daily I would post series of pics of females they were mirin or know of from parties or social introduction on campus, but don't know their full name. I got so damb efficient with it that all I needed was a name of a mutual between us and description of the broad and it would take no time to find a mutual of a mutual friend or something and dump the links for them to drool over. This auto-retrieve def gona make it easier to pull up any broads with fewer clicks. :smokin

how lame...you had an e-circle jerk...seriously, you shouldn't be telling people this.

:lol: son is proud

Seriously though, who the hell uses Facebook as their personal photo album, complete with nudes and other embarrassing and self-damaging photos?

These idiots deserve to be exposed. Both as the trashy females they are, and for their stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom