Getting in a fight with your girl over sex unnapreciation

Nah man, I aint had sex with Katie... LYSOL has sex with Katie..

Correction, I had sex with Katie..

laugh.gif

Do you just dive in? My girl always gets mad at me because she'll be tryin to go to sleep, or actually a sleep but once I get to touchin and doin certainthings, she doesn't really have a choice cause her self control goes out the window.

Some of yall dont understand, "your pipe game aint right", "YNS", all fine and dandy but for real some chicks aint going to want to give itup all the time bo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

side pieces ftw

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
This topic is the reason why side pieces are in business to begin w/. As soon as dude don't wanna have sex w/ u, it's "So who else u!*@%##?" My girl came at me w/ that once I said "What u mean who else? I aint !*@%## u ya stingy !@# so I would just be !*@%## them"
laugh.gif

I think girls do it as a sense of security.. So they can feel that they are in control and it gives them a sense of respect because they decide when itsok....I dont think there is much you can do about that.. Other than do the same thing back to her, but thats going to lead to a further issue...
eyes.gif
which is, "why dont you feel my anymore?" or " are you beingunfaithful?" or even more, "am i ugly?".... its a loose loose situation son... Just roll with the punches
indifferent.gif

i hope you never have sex again.
you might mess around and make another fan of that team up north

Originally Posted by retrobean15

I think girls do it as a sense of security.. So they can feel that they are in control and it gives them a sense of respect because they decide when its ok....I dont think there is much you can do about that.. Other than do the same thing back to her, but thats going to lead to a further issue...
eyes.gif
which is, "why dont you feel my anymore?" or " are you being unfaithful?" or even more, "am i ugly?".... its a loose loose situation son... Just roll with the punches
indifferent.gif
her vagina?

Man I hate that stage in relationships, When shortys get all Naziish with the poon
laugh.gif

You can either beat off more, limit the amount of sex you have with her so she asks for it all the time (hard as hell), or get a jump off.

A lot of females don't realize it but sex is a major part of a relationship. Once you start rationing the %%!%@ you better hope your personality cancompensate. If shes not giving it up to the point of where you're not happy move on.

Back
Top Bottom