Getting in a fight with your girl over sex unnapreciation

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

In the past the BM hit me with the same thing one night, so i left..

5 minutes later she hits me with a text talking about "but i could have used my mouth"....
indifferent.gif
c'mon son, why you wasting post lying to kick it?
indifferent.gif
How you know if he lyin or not? I can relate to what he's sayin. My baby's mama has said it on several occasions.
Exactly..i mean maybe Kakashi isnt smashing..who knows..
nerd.gif

no maybe about that man. he's definitely not smashing.
5txnd1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

A lot of females don't realize it but sex is a major part of a relationship.
This.

And what makes it worse is that if yall was to ever get married, the vjj rate would hit the negatives
smh.gif
U start gettin that special occasion poon. Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Vday, Bday and that's if ure lucky

not always true..i read a survey on sex that revealed that married men actually get a lot more poon than single men. you're foolish if you think girls don't have a strong sex drive because they do. in fact their sex drive can be stronger than mens, but because they have men throwing themselves at them they know how to control it better.

the only reason you wouldn't be getting sex in a marriage is because of work. in other words when one person works too much, or their are scheduling conflicts, etc.

single men on the other hand have a lot of droughts and can go months without getting any because they're not seeing anyone.
*sighs*
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

A lot of females don't realize it but sex is a major part of a relationship.
This.

And what makes it worse is that if yall was to ever get married, the vjj rate would hit the negatives
smh.gif
U start gettin that special occasion poon. Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Vday, Bday and that's if ure lucky

not always true..i read a survey on sex that revealed that married men actually get a lot more poon than single men. you're foolish if you think girls don't have a strong sex drive because they do. in fact their sex drive can be stronger than mens, but because they have men throwing themselves at them they know how to control it better.

the only reason you wouldn't be getting sex in a marriage is because of work. in other words when one person works too much, or their are scheduling conflicts, etc.

single men on the other hand have a lot of droughts and can go months without getting any because they're not seeing anyone.
*sighs*
smh.gif

I read the same survey, but it wasn't a comparison of married to single men. It was men in relationships to single men.

OP it seems like its only with your main girl that this occurs. Anyone that I just had fun with was ready to go whenever, but my girl used to always say"you act like you aint get none last night" or "i'll wake you up later"
roll.gif
I hate it too but she been trying too hard to get at mesince having the babies. Maybe you need to get you a sidepiece for the times your girl acts that way.

OP, at the end of the day you should be happy in your relationship, so if your girl is not "giving it up" on theregular, you may have to move onto someone else by breaking up with her, or go the Tiger Woods route. Sex is VERY important in a relationship and some peoplecan't seem to understand that. If you and your girl are serious, and have talked about marriage in the future then I'm sure you don't want to bein a marriage that resembles your current situation with the lack of sex. Tell her how important sex is to you and if she can't understand that ordoesn't want to make you happy in the process, as difficult as it might be for you I say you drop her and find someone else. Remember to tell yourselfthat you deserve to be happy, and you can find someone out there that's willing to do that for you.

A lot of females don't realize it but sex is a major part of a relationship. Once you start rationing the %%!%@ you better hope your personality can compensate. If shes not giving it up to the point of where you're not happy move on.

Truth.

That's why you always need a side thing. Girlfriends that want to play these games need to understand a man needs to get theirs and if they play hard toget, you go and look for it else where.

I don't know why some of you guys let these women do this to you? I have been in relationships like OP and it's bunch of bull. Going to bed with blueballs and crap. SMH Stop putting the P on a pedestal and start using your brains and realize there are a ton of women that will provide for you if yourexclusive isn't.

smh.gif
Dont ever let females do that ration bull to you and belaughed at by her and her girls the next day

bottom line its an attraction thing. when i date a girl i dont think is that fine anymore, i kinda stop hittin it and would almost rather fap. time for a newpartna

Just tell her [juvenile] back that *** up [juvenile] works everytime for me. Nah but on some real S_ only thing u gotta do is throw on some maxwell, r.kelly,or old school 112 and the panties will be off then turn that off then throw on juvenile
pimp.gif

I think shes getting it in with some other dude. You cant force her to have sex either and get mad if she isnt with it. Have you ever asked her why is she sotired?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I think shes getting it in with some other dude. You cant force her to have sex either and get mad if she isnt with it. Have you ever asked her why is she so tired?

You would think that, but the thing is with women, you could give them 10 orgasms the night before, last week, or days ago, but they still will hold out onsex, until they feel like it.

It's how it works. And all women know they have that leverage.

OP you letting her know she control you with the begging, all you gotta do really is brush it off and get a nut with your sidepiece.
That way it's a win/win, you got a nut and your shorty will be on you after

you need a slutty girl on the side for when the gf dont wanna do the stuff the slutty girl will do ina heart beat

Originally Posted by SoCalBoy23

you need a slutty girl on the side for when the gf dont wanna do the stuff the slutty girl will do ina heart beat

I swear I need to do this

Originally Posted by SoCalBoy23

My mature side wants to advise against this. But I swear if I'm in a relationship where I feel she's not giving it up on some BS, or she activelyacknowledge she's not giving it up for whatever reason...This is a viable option. Its been said already in this thread, but when women ration out the P,its more than likely a control ploy, and its a simp move for you to beg for it like a dog.

...When her sexual desire for you has fizzled out, you better scramble on ways to regain it, because her sexual desires hasn't been drained ingeneral...its more than likely you.

Back
Top Bottom