Getting Insurance On Jordan Collection

oh yea you could definetly put it on your house insurance, just got to talk to your insurance company.

i have insurance on all of my stuff in my dorm room. including sneakers. i got payed 1200 2 years back when my surge protector caught on fire. i went on PYSand flight club NY and sent the insurance company the links to 4 pairs of shoes(only 1 pair was missing though). because they took everything out of my rooma dwhen they returned it. my black toe 14's were missing.

Originally Posted by Jah23

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i hope you are kidding
Just like a puke fan... Why would this man be joking? You can get insurence on your sneakers. UNC ALL DAY BIG BABY!!!!!!!

what does that have anything to do with it? go do somethig better with your life than getting sneaker insurance....

state farm is the way to go, get a rider on your homeowners policy or renters policy. take good pics with the date and your name next to them or have youragent take pics in your home to assure what your insuring and make them put a value of what you would want if they get damaged or stolen.

yea i had this same question and my insurance is thru usaa they aid tha most insurance places will only replace shoes as if they were regular clothing iems andit reail so i just stacked up on my insurance plan to cover things i collect this thread isnt dumb and im not an old nt'er im only 23 i got insurance nwouldnt dare not have it

ive got it too, only about 25 bucks a month (renters ins) and has already helped out with furniture and food being replaced during hurricane ike. No shoes weredistroyed thank god but its a real good idea to have cause when worse comes to worse and something might happen the gov doesnt always help

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Wow, I learn something new everyday.
pimp.gif

This may seem like a pretty good idea. But again, I've been collecting since 2000 and nothing have happened yet.
happy.gif

Brother, nothing or no one is promised tomorrow. Always better safe than sorry.

My apartment has been broken into before & I wish I had some insurance!!!

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Wow, I learn something new everyday.
pimp.gif

This may seem like a pretty good idea. But again, I've been collecting since 2000 and nothing have happened yet.
happy.gif

Brother, nothing or no one is promised tomorrow. Always better safe than sorry.

My apartment has been broken into before & I wish I had some insurance!!!

if you have 500 pairs you wouldnt need insurance...
is some one gonna take them all while your sleeping?

With that collection it would be wise to get insurance. Whether you rent or own u should get it. I was just thinking about re-upping my homeowners ins and Idont have half the collection that you have.

Whoever says that its a dumb ideal must have never been the victim of a fire or somebody breaking in their spot. Its a sick feeling......Trust.

DAMN GOOD POST!

Originally Posted by Grailman911

i have insurance on all of my stuff in my dorm room. including sneakers. i got payed 1200 2 years back when my surge protector caught on fire. i went on PYS and flight club NY and sent the insurance company the links to 4 pairs of shoes(only 1 pair was missing though). because they took everything out of my rooma d when they returned it. my black toe 14's were missing.
so, just to clarify, you sent them the links to the PYS and FC and off of that they based the 1200 they gave you? And you only lost one of thepairs right? I just wanne be sure im not missing something

I only have 18 pairs right now, but at retail Im over 2grand, so I can really see how important this is, I mean 500 pairs is enough to buy a used Maserati!

Yeah I have an apartment and I have my shoes in my policy. I have about 60K in renters insurance w/ gieco I pay 700 for a year.

Funny to see people still laughing about this. As if natural disasters, robberies, etc are something we only see on TV/Movies.

But like I said earlier, half these cats don't own or rent so I can somewhat understand the ignorance.

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

if you have 500 pairs you wouldnt need insurance...
is some one gonna take them all while your sleeping?

a lot of haters on NT these days..

Back
Top Bottom