Getting out of the car and forgetting your phone is in your lap unappreciation.

^how do u think he was texting and driving just because the phone is in his lap.......u must have done it a few times to know.

Just cracked my screen a couple weeks ago... Apple care plus FTW tho

Can't do the case thing man... Joints are to big and goofy looking to carry around.

I'm extra careful w the phone in lap thing but I have cracked my screen twice when I am couple feet away after safely exiting my car ... trying to put it in my pocket and it slips out my hand smh

^ iPhones have THE illest cases bruh. If had an iPhone. Best believe mines would be in one or at least vinyl wrapped.

Otterbox >

I don't understand the purpose of spending a couple of hundred on a phone and being too cheap to buy a case.
man i had the otterbox for my iphone 4 (the double case with plastic inner case and rubber outer case) and that took a fall and my screen is decimated.. i didn't even like the case cause it was so bulky and it still did me dirty.. just me and my naked busted iphone now
mean.gif

Otterbox >

I don't understand the purpose of spending a couple of hundred on a phone and being too cheap to buy a case.
I hate otterbox cases. Why buy that new hot ish, and then cover all the sexy w/ that big plastic rubber condom? I'm all for protection, but my case gotta be slim.

will the adhesive melt and come off if i leave it in the car? i live in texas and if you can imagine, it gets super hot when your car is in the sun.

anyways no reason your phone should be in your laps. texting & driving is so irresponsible !!
its been straight with me though I have never taken it down since I got it. Been about a year and some change

I live in VA so it gets hot

Last edited:
Used to do that until I parked over the sooey (sewer) hole one day. Pretty sure you can guess the rest.....SPLASH case and all. Cured me of the lap phone in 1 shot! 

i keep it in the case and bought some 3m velcro from walgreens and attach it to the center dash

NTers complaining about not being able to enjoy the phone with a case..... :lol: I'd rather have the peace of mind knowing that my phone is safe in the event that it evers falls on the floor.

Last edited:
^how do u think he was texting and driving just because the phone is in his lap.......u must have done it a few times to know.

ive never texted and driven before so reevaluate your life before you EVER make such an assumption about me again.

^ That's pretty strong dude to say I need to reevaluate my LIFE for saying have u done that before. It's a message board bro u acting like I said your life is worthless for bad mouthing your family or something. You don't know what I have going for me in my life for that statement to be even used but it's all good bro.

Having two cars in different locations, picking one up (and leaving the other) only to realize you forgot your phone/wallet in the other >: >: >: >: >: >:

stg did this ish last night 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my phone fell off my lap getting up outta my car and somehow it got stuck in my door and i slammed the door behind me, i straight DESTRYOED that b 

i had yambs on deck hittin me up too with no backup phone 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom