Given the opportunity to start your life over, with the knowledge you have now..

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I've always wished that was possible..
qft
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

you see the key point is with the knowledge you have now so that means all the struggles that you will still be resonant ...... and because of that part I would in a heartbeat simply because a great deal of the struggle I faced I would still have to go through regardless in some ways it was inevitable. Also I wouldn't steal any current technology just for money simply 'cause one needs to fully understand how said technology works from it's building blocks in order for it to continue to be viable, seeing that that technology is always evolving
I feel the same. I wouldnt try to duplicate technologies or nothing. I would just start over for myself.

No thanks, I'm content with my life and where its headed.

PS: be on the lookout for my next giveaway thread.

SMH @ you people. living a life of regret. Grow up already.

WORK(not talking about $$) OR GET LEFT BEHIND.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I have no regrets....but if I had to chose between existence and non-existence, i'd chose the later.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I have no regrets....but if I had to chose between existence and non-existence, i'd chose the later.

But why?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

But why?

I'm not on some suicidal $$@@, but existence is overrated.

But why?

Hmm I see.

Look, I'm sure everyone here is under 35 atleast. You are to young and full of greatness and potential to be down on yourself. You have time TODAY TO TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND. Life is evolving and learning don't take it personal its love and for your betterment. Everything is your choice of dealing with things. Be negative and you get negative and vice versa.

Look, I'm sure everyone here is under 35 atleast. You are to young and full of greatness and potential to be down on yourself. You have time TODAY TO TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND. Life is evolving and learning don't take it personal its love and for your betterment. Everything is your choice of dealing with things. Be negative and you get negative and vice versa.

Without question. I think anyone that answers "no" is just going against the grain for the sake of it.

But why?

A, You're in med school. You should see the way people (chicks included) bend their backs to impress doctors. You're in a good position.
smokin.gif

But why?

thats not very metal

But why?

A, You're in med school. You should see the way people (chicks included) bend their backs to impress doctors. You're in a good position.
smokin.gif

My life is great
pimp.gif
I'm very lucky but what I said still holds true.

Without question.

Of course everyone should keep in mind any decisions you change and regrets you keep from happening will just create a world of new possibilities where you'll be unsatisfied with some decisions and have new regrets.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

But why?

thats not very metal
You're not very metal...if you were you'd know that metal is inspired by a diversity of philosophical thought.

if someone says no- they are probably lying. real talk though you're doing your a future a disservice if you concentrate on the past, be it a good or bad one.

I honestly imagine this scenario many times and think how
pimp.gif
it would be...

I mean wow, I could really go back and erase all the stupid things that I've done. I'd be the flyest kid in school, get the best grades, hook up with the cutest girls (and not messing it up either), spend time with the people that are no longer with me, and be the best baller there is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But like someone said before, life is about living and learning from mistakes. I'm happy to be who I am today.

With that being said, I'd still like to be given the chance to relive my life (with my current knowledge of course)

Back
Top Bottom