Glen Davis at it again (NSFW)

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

So Ska... Are you going to continue to have threads openly ridiculing this man's sexual orientation?

You, being a NikeTalk Administrator, should know better and should not let these threads continue, much less be caught contributing to them.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

So Ska... Are you going to continue to have threads openly ridiculing this man's sexual orientation?

You, being a NikeTalk Administrator, should know better and should not let these threads continue, much less be caught contributing to them.

laugh.gif
Uh oh.

what does this guy dressing like a idiot have anything to do with his sexual orientation? s
seems like your the one with the preconcieved notions
grin.gif

NikeAirForce1:

I know nothing about his sexual orientation. Do you?

Sounds like you have some unresolved issues with me, though. PM me.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NikeAirForce1:

wink.gif

So when you say..

Stepping lines.

Habitually.

This has nothing to do with Glen Davis' sexual orientation or sexuality?  It doesn't matter whether anyone on here knows what Glen Davis' sexual orientation is.  These Glen Davis' threads all have one purpose.  It's to ridicule Glen Davis' perceived sexual orientation.

Am I free to make threads questioning, ridiculing, and implying that you're a homosexual (you sure do use a lot of smileys) because I know nothing about your sexual orientation?  Of course not. That would make for a hostile environment for homosexuals on NikeTalk and certainly should not be and is not permitted on NikeTalk.

I don't know what there is to debate.  I don't have any unresolved issues with you except for the one at hand.  I don't know why you seem to think otherwise.

NikeAirForce1:

wink.gif
So when you say..

Stepping lines.

Habitually.

This has nothing to do with Glen Davis' sexual orientation or sexuality?  It doesn't matter whether anyone on here knows what Glen Davis' sexual orientation is.  These Glen Davis' threads all have one purpose.  It's to ridicule Glen Davis' perceived sexual orientation.

Am I free to make threads questioning, ridiculing, and implying that you're a homosexual (you sure do use a lot of smileys) because I know nothing about your sexual orientation?  Of course not. That would make for a hostile environment for homosexuals on NikeTalk and certainly should not be and is not permitted on NikeTalk.

I don't know what there is to debate.  I don't have any unresolved issues with you except for the one at hand.  I don't know why you seem to think otherwise.

I can care less about his sexual orientation.  I'm laughing at the fact that he is wearing that and acts the way he does.
I have plenty of gay friends who don't act like that and if they did I'd be laughing at them. I have plenty of straight friends who don't act like that and if they did I'd be laughing at them.

This is a petition to reopen The Habitual Thread.

1. damnitzdom

NikeAirForce1:

wink.gif
So when you say..

Stepping lines.

Habitually.

Son you can go take a seat over there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

wink.gif
So when you say..

Stepping lines.

Habitually.

I can care less about his sexual orientation.  I'm laughing at the fact that he is wearing that and acts the way he does.
I have plenty of gay friends who don't act like that and if they did I'd be laughing at them. I have plenty of straight friends who don't act like that and if they did I'd be laughing at them.

This is a petition to reopen The Habitual Thread.

1. damnitzdom

You're laughing at how Glen Davis' "acts the way he does?"  Which way would that be?
Oh, you have gay friends.  That's your justification? I have black friends.  I guess I can go make a thread disparaging Blacks now.

You serious? 
indifferent.gif

NikeAirForce1:

NikeAirForce1:

wink.gif

So when you say..

Stepping lines.

Habitually.

<
If Colin Farrell or Charlie Sheen were in the picture, my response would've been the same. Have you never seen a frat boy who is as straight as straight can be do some foolishness like what's going on in this picture while everyone around him cracks up? Has nothing to do with being gay and everything to do with being an idiot. Do you also think that the reason Glenn Davis pulled his pants down while throwing a tantrum was because he's gay? Maybe he had an insatiable urge for every male in the arena to see his boxers? Or… he's an idiot. And it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom