GOD DID NOT CREATE THE UNIVERSE (says my man Steve)

if i looked like that i wouldnt believe in a god either
laugh.gif

god was like "oh yea homie you dont believe in me??? BLAM! you gon look like that til you die little %%%@+!"
laugh.gif

if i looked like that i wouldnt believe in a god either
laugh.gif

god was like "oh yea homie you dont believe in me??? BLAM! you gon look like that til you die little %%%@+!"
laugh.gif

^I'm glad your birthday thread made a positive impression on you. Keep up the good comments!!

^I'm glad your birthday thread made a positive impression on you. Keep up the good comments!!

It's kind of hard to discredit a higher power if you take into account how great this ever expanding universe is. Science alone can probably prove the physics within our own realm and dimension but what about further out?

http://nerdnirvana.org/wp...ed-by-a-single-pixel.jpg

If you take into account this picture which im just posting the link to (too big of a jpg to post), It is just mind boggling how the "we" as humans can claim science is correct and quickly discredit a higher being.

Not saying that science is wrong, but theories applied here on earth can falter down the line in this universe. There is still so much to learn.

It's kind of hard to discredit a higher power if you take into account how great this ever expanding universe is. Science alone can probably prove the physics within our own realm and dimension but what about further out?

If you take into account this picture which im just posting the link to (too big of a jpg to post), It is just mind boggling how the "we" as humans can claim science is correct and quickly discredit a higher being.

Not saying that science is wrong, but theories applied here on earth can falter down the line in this universe. There is still so much to learn.

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many different languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God."

—Albert Einstein

laugh some more...

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many different languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God."

—Albert Einstein

laugh some more...

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

But why is the said higher being exempt from the laws of science and creation? You are amazed at the grandeur of the universe and this leads you to conclude that a higher being beyond the scope of the universe had something to do with it. I am looking beyong this said higher being. How did it come into existence? Why stop at the questioning the universe's mysteries?

Religious folks and scientists are essentially saying the same thing.....that IT has always existed (the universe or God). If you think about it, both theories are not so different. The difference is science does a much better job or atleast makes an attempt to back up their claims with experiments and logic. 

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

But why is the said higher being exempt from the laws of science and creation? You are amazed at the grandeur of the universe and this leads you to conclude that a higher being beyond the scope of the universe had something to do with it. I am looking beyong this said higher being. How did it come into existence? Why stop at the questioning the universe's mysteries?

Religious folks and scientists are essentially saying the same thing.....that IT has always existed (the universe or God). If you think about it, both theories are not so different. The difference is science does a much better job or atleast makes an attempt to back up their claims with experiments and logic. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

He's just mad...

Basically.

How can there be gravity if there is nothing, Mr Hawkings? Answer THAT.

ROFL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you actually think you know more about physics than STEPHEN MFING HAWKING????

go watch the video I posted. Start at 20 minutes. It answers your question.

everyone one should watch the whole video.

laugh.gif

what was more funny was how sure of himself he thought he was.

Back
Top Bottom