God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I havent played any of the previous God of War games. Is it still worth it to play 3?

Gamestop around my way is havin a special offer where you get a extra 50% more in store credit for games you trade in...so i traded in 5 old games and got the GOW collection and GOW 3 for 12 dollars
pimp.gif

Buy the collection first bruh...experience the whole thing

I havent played any of the previous God of War games. Is it still worth it to play 3?

Gamestop around my way is havin a special offer where you get a extra 50% more in store credit for games you trade in...so i traded in 5 old games and got the GOW collection and GOW 3 for 12 dollars
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah its a @%!$** badass game.

The story isnt that deep where you need to know whats going on to enjoy it.

I'd at least read something on what happened in the previous two to get the gist of what your character is doing, tho.

I'd at least read something on what happened in the previous two to get the gist of what your character is doing, tho.

Back
Top Bottom