Going to get Chinese fast food what to get??

If they dont have Lo mein they should close down the resturant. Chinese buffet ftw. Your get to sample everything... but these and the hot tea you get are amazing

fbkjro.jpg

general tso's
chicken fried rice
2 spring rolls
half an half
duck sauce

calm down its a picture. congrats that yall took a picture of chicken wings and fries.

there is no competition

nyc chinese > ___

oh and cali sit down nobody is talking to you.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

calm down its a picture. congrats that yall took a picture of chicken wings and fries.

there is no competition

nyc chinese > ___

GIFSoup

slow down speed racer

DMV>>>>>>>nyc's

Mumbo sauce>>>>>

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

NYC chinese food and yall know it so dont front

OP get the hood classic

with bbq or hotsauce and ketchup + salt
HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY?????

Thats Washington DC Chicken and Mumbo sauce bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DMV>>>
Mumbo Sauce!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone knows NY has the best Chicken Wings and French Fries. espically Brooklyn

I don't know about chinese, because I have never had it outside of NYC, but it is a FACT that NYC has the best pizza (stop fronting Chicago), bagels (no contest), and Italian (this side of the Atlantic, of course).

Chinese food, both true sit down and take out, can be excellent in NYC. There are also some absolute dives too, but for some reason they always make select dishes delicious.

^ China has the only authentic chinese food.

for example. Its like having a philly cheesesteak in chicago or a chicago deepdish in philly. Its not authentic.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

I don't know about chinese, because I have never had it outside of NYC, but it is a FACT that NYC has the best pizza (stop fronting Chicago), bagels (no contest), and Italian (this side of the Atlantic, of course).

Chinese food, both true sit down and take out, can be excellent in NYC. There are also some absolute dives too, but for some reason they always make select dishes delicious.
Just to make things clear that is not a fact its a personal opinion. I bet if you were blind folded and had pizza from 10 different states you would pick other then new york.

^
indifferent.gif

I get the fat noodles with beef and beansprouts...forgot what it was called, but very
pimp.gif
. And also Lobster mixed with ginger sauce
pimp.gif
. And don't forget wonton soup as appetizers.

But I think Thai or Viet food is better than Chinese though
ohwell.gif

Fried noodle cantonese style, general tao chicken, bbq duck, shrimp and chicken fried rice, salt and pepper pork chops
you're welcome!

^ China has the only authentic chinese food.

for example. Its like having a philly cheesesteak in chicago or a chicago deepdish in philly. Its not authentic.

so by your logic you can't have authentic Mexican, Indian, Thai, Cuban, Italian unless it is in their respective country

even though there are tons of immigrants who come to America to open restaurants who know how to cook their respective cuisine

also what happens if a owner of a Philly cheese steak restaurant decides to open a new restaurant in New York?

is the new restaurant that he opens in New York not authentic because it isn't in Philly anymore even though everything is completely the same

Its only truly 100% authentic if its where it came from not a replicathentic store in another state/country

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

there is no competition

nyc chinese > ___

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/178967/nn.html
slow down speed racer

DMV>>>>>>>nyc's

Mumbo sauce>>>>>
mumbo sauce is unheard of outside the DMV so chill doggy, its just a pic.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Just to make things clear that is not a fact its a personal opinion. I bet if you were blind folded and had pizza from 10 different states you would pick other then new york.

No, theres just no comparison.

You cant sit here and tell me that you havent seen a "NYC style" pizza shop in baltimore or in the DMV

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how the hell do i find authentic chinese food?

I enjoy my americanized chinese food
I've been to "authentic" Chinese restaurants in Chinatown (Boston). It is very different from what you see offered in Americanized Chinese restaurants, and it's definitely an acquired taste. My good friend, who is Chinese, took me to a few spots, and she said their food is very much like she had as a child in China, so I take her word for it.

Back
Top Bottom