"GOLD TEETH" AKA GRILLZ (THREAD VOL.1)

I remember I wanted a grill around 04-05, I just wanted 6 on top, None on the bottom. Only reason I didn't get it was because I was 11 or 12, Dude said I was too young and had to get it re-done every once in a while because my teeth were going to get bigger and wouldn't be so safe for a kid to have one. So I never got it, I'm glad I didn't.

Wouldn't get gold teeth now and wouldn't get them in the future. :lol:

I wanted bottoms back in high school. Still kinda do. Not about to drop a hunna on a pair though. If I were to get some, I'd hardly ever wear em.

Never knew so many people disliked grillz. if you're going to get bottoms 8 is the lowest amount of teeth you should get. being able to see the rest of your bottoms cause you only have 6 just looks cheap. six on top look a little better because the top teeth are naturally bigger. i have a pic of my 10 bottoms on instagram (@NumburrTu) for reference. 

Last edited:

Copped in like 08 For $800.. Need to take it so it can look brand new again

Ironic I ran across this thread. I just grabbed me a bottom diamond cut gold grill. I was about to go solid but shot for simplicity and style. I'm from Houston so grabbing a grill is just like grabbing some kicks without camping out.

I've never been a big fan of diamonds in my mouth but if I get a new top I'll get something with some ice.

when i lived in georgia this dude named leroy came to school with all gold teeth looked pretty savage, we were in the 5th grade..this was 1996 or so..this is a hood thing and always be in style, in the hood..i saw this phillipino kid who was such a nerd in high school son of a doctor got good grades lived in the nice part of town and was chillin with all these other nerds turned rappers, one dude even had a teardrop tatted lol,all had the super fresh tats, they saw me and tried to avoid me cuz they knew i knew who they were deep down, then i saw them walking in a different part of the mall and one of the dudes noticed his aunt or something and pulled out his grill and pulled up his pants real quick..
laugh.gif

Last edited:
when i lived in georgia this dude named leroy came to school with all gold teeth looked pretty savage, we were in the 5th grade..this was 1996 or so..this is a hood thing and always be in style, in the hood..i saw this phillipino kid who was such a nerd in high school son of a doctor got good grades lived in the nice part of town and was chillin with all these other nerds turned rappers, one dude even had a teardrop tatted lol,all had the super fresh tats, they saw me and tried to avoid me cuz they knew i knew who they were deep down, then i saw them walking in a different part of the mall and one of the dudes noticed his aunt or something and pulled out his grill and pulled up his pants real quick..:lol:

Pure comedy.

[COLOR=#red]Had a 16 pack mixed yellow and white gold after highschool....Than i lost them ***** when i went to orlando...Golds are the norm down here in miami[/COLOR]

I'm from Florida and if you didn't go to the dentist to get it put in permenantly, its not the real deal.
I guess I'm old school like that.
My thoughts exactly.The fact that they call them grillz,talking about diamonds and all rest of that stuff just goes to you that they have no clue.

Whether your from the south,the north,the Islands or your just cut from a certain cloth,those gold teeth mean something culturally

I'm from Florida and if you didn't go to the dentist to get it put in permenantly, its not the real deal.
I guess I'm old school like that.
My thoughts exactly.The fact that they call them grillz,talking about diamonds and all rest of that stuff just goes to you that they have no clue.

Whether your from the south,the north,the Islands or your just cut from a certain cloth,those gold teeth mean something culturally
Being from Florida this is the norm. Dude were "Rocked Up" in high school. I always wanted a bottom set.

Back
Top Bottom