GOT HURT WHILE PLAYING BALL...SHOULD I SUE? PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

your teeth were jacked up before you chipped them
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

How you gonna sue the park because YOU dove for a ball though? Come on fam. You SHOULD have gotten some insurance when you left your other job. You signed awaiver that they wouldn't be held liable - you lose. If you try to sue add a lawyer and court costs to all that out of pocket money you're spendingcause their lawyer WILL be better than yours.

/thread

Originally Posted by majik214

talk to a lawyer, and see what they can do.

Just don't try n sue for no pain n suffering type %!#..

i'm not going to sue for pain and suffering...like i said, i dont have insurance so i can't pay for all the medical expenses...i'm just hoping thatthe park district will pay for all my medical/dental expenses...if they dont, that's when i'll consider sueing them...and i'll only sue for theamount that i had to pay for medical/dental payments plus enough to cover lawyer's fees...nothing ridiculous like pain and suffering...i'm a reasonableguy

Damn all that other stuff was cool till that two front teeth thing.When you go to the dentist that is going to SUCK cuz it looks like its not just a slightchip that people get on the side of their front teeth,this is going to mess with nerves i believe...

Porcelain Veneer's for you homie

a) who dives for a loose ball in a pick up game ...

2. who signs a waiver before a pick up game ...

d) who sues a park ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

a) who dives for a loose ball in a pick up game ...

2. who signs a waiver before a pick up game ...

d) who sues a park ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

truth

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by majik214

talk to a lawyer, and see what they can do.

Just don't try n sue for no pain n suffering type %!#..

i'm not going to sue for pain and suffering...like i said, i dont have insurance so i can't pay for all the medical expenses...i'm just hoping that the park district will pay for all my medical/dental expenses...if they dont, that's when i'll consider sueing them...and i'll only sue for the amount that i had to pay for medical/dental payments plus enough to cover lawyer's fees...nothing ridiculous like pain and suffering...i'm a reasonable guy
roll.gif

first off..

its a table..

they dont just walk around..

maybe if you wadnt tryna be captain-hoops-a-lot you would be okay.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by bigboi9015

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
im not a lawyer so i dont know but still
sick.gif
looks painful

Edit: i hope you were playing for money cause if it was just a pick up game why the hell would you dive for the ball

i didnt dive for the ball...i was chasing a loose ball and so my head was down looking at the ball...if my head was up, then i would have seen the table and stopped myself and just let the ball go
I'm trying to make sense of what the hell you're trying to say.

Was the table running in the opposite direction towards you?

How could you not see a table in your peripheral?

Back
Top Bottom