Got my Money Back!! Face82 Vol. Case Closed

im hyped dudes get exposed, but im sorry to those that have to take the loss. sucks!
smh.gif

New text! I'm still out and I'm on my phone ...now he sayin this....

Kool ill send it paypal for sure...u aint gonna @#@+ me up ull have the money thursday depends how long they take it to process but imma get it to u...untilthen ull have to wait can we agree on that? I'm not playing with ur money ill forward u the email I get saying I sent it to u

I just said why the *!$ u playin anyway bru? U thought I was a lame? Why u tryin 2 scam people anyway? u wack as *!$ !!!!! Somebody was gone get in that @@@one day. U wana BS a *!$ ?

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by Face82

Yea...dude keep givin me excuses wy he can't send my !#% . Paid em 450 but he claims he works all day everyday now. !#% please. I'm not sittin back after u got 500 outa me patna. Like I told him on the last call. I fly free... so I'll be there in 4 hours from Atlanta to Cali. I grew up in long beach dumb @@@. You in SoCal. He got till tomorrow afternoon to deposit my money in my account or send my !#% with a tracking number. Or Tuesday I'm on a flight. And I'ma video tape the whole !#% for yalls entertainment. Ima beat the breaks off this !#% if I can find him at this adress. What's a 100 for a rental with a navi system if I just lost 500? !#% think I'm a lame. Either way somethin gone happen. He hits me everyday with some bull. Ima keep yall posted when I get home. I'm on this wack @@@ phone .

To:Face82.niketalk
Sent:February 13, 2009, 5:20 pm
ISRAEL PELAYO
16016 VANOWEN ST APT#6 VAN NUYS, CA 91406

Get him for me homey. He got me and I am a soldier over her in Iraq. We were trying to get some sneaks for myself and my homey for his birthday. My dude passed away last month in a helo crash, so I brushing this little thing off, but get him for me. This kat is foul.
Damn, forreal Row? That's foul. R.I.P to your comrade.

Kool ill send it paypal for sure...u aint gonna @#@+ me up ull have the money thursday depends how long they take it to process but imma get it to u...until then ull have to wait can we agree on that? I'm not playing with ur money ill forward u the email I get saying I sent it to u

I just said why the *!$ u playin anyway bru? U thought I was a lame? Why u tryin 2 scam people anyway? u wack as *!$ !!!!! Somebody was gone get in that @@@ one day. U wana BS a *!$ ?

laugh.gif

Sonned.

Originally Posted by pstuart13

this dude needs to get banned from NT!!!
IP banned bc if u just ban the SN , they can always make a new name, which is EXACTLY why the OTHER site is so bad
smh.gif

Damn, dude tried to get me too, glad i passed:

-------------------------------------
To:ISRAEL5EKLA
Sent:February 7, 2009, 5:50 am

naw not yet.......

you tryna hook me up?!?!

what size you got?

-------------------------------------
To:memphisboi55
Sent:February 7, 2009, 1:48 am

DID U PAY FOR THOSE CDP XII TAXIS YET?? I GOT EM FOR A LIL CHEAPER THEN 135SHIPPED

yo!!! face im in la im down to go to the valley and VIDEO record any ordeals you have unlike most of these lame nters shoot me a pm if u decide to come im offschool till wednesday fam

df!

Last text to him

I have no more 2 say. Send shoes or money .Point blank period. I'll send u a photo copy of my plane ticket to your adress and the papers to the rental carwith the navi system to yo muth#3#33# crib. Good night patna!

When you guys run up to his pad, make sure you hit the right guy. Smart scammers usually use someone else's addy for transactions.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Kool ill send it paypal for sure...u aint gonna @#@+ me up ull have the money thursday depends how long they take it to process but imma get it to u...until then ull have to wait can we agree on that? I'm not playing with ur money ill forward u the email I get saying I sent it to u

I just said why the *!$ u playin anyway bru? U thought I was a lame? Why u tryin 2 scam people anyway? u wack as *!$ !!!!! Somebody was gone get in that @@@ one day. U wana BS a *!$ ?

laugh.gif

Sonned.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude online lurkin! He said take his adress of the net or he aint sendin %$* !

That further lets me know he is stupid!

roll.gif

Dude online lurkin! He said take his adress of the net or he aint sendin %$* !

That further lets me know he is stupid!

roll.gif
he at his screen like "how could he
frown.gif
mad.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom