Got offered to be a web cam dude? $2,000 wwyd

Today I decided to see if I could switch out my TP for a TP2 at the Sprint store.

So I roll over to the Sprint store in Downtown L.A to see if they could fix it or give me a new phone cause I had can't stand this one anymore. I tell themif they could replace it or repair it so the chick tells me she is going to see if they are going to fix it. Tells me I have to wait for about 30-60 min, Imlike "cool I guess". I then began to roam around the store and play with the phones that were on display.

Cool thing was that the phones were connected and you could actually talk and txt on them joints
smokin.gif
. So I saw the call history on the phones and decided to txt random people"sup my hats too big" "why you breathing hard" "God speaking". So Im kinda having some fun messing witht the phones getting madcalls from pissed people
laugh.gif
. So this one dude makes his way to the otherBB that was next to the one I was using and says 'Its fun to txt random people on these phones I alwasy do it' I just say 'yeah' and go back tothe phone.

Dude walks off and I see him hangin out with his porky lookin friend. Im there still playing with the phone and I glance over and the dudes chubby friend isstraight starrin at me lookin like she was hungry for some sausage. Im thinking she just diggin me so I look away and ignore her starving face. Minutes passand dude comes up to me and hands me a number 'Try texting my friend and mess with her" Im like 'aight Im bored anyway'

So I txt the number saying 'sup loser'
Then I get a txt back instantly
dude: "Your %#$*$* hot"
me: "Thanks, are you starring at me thru the window?" (At this point Im thinking it must be Mrs.Piggy trying to holla at me so I go along with it)
dude: 'No I just want to tell you your %#$*$* hooooooot, Im the guy that gave you the number Im gay'
me: 'Im not gay, but thanks for the compliment anyway- peace'
dude: 'Your perfect for what I do, would you like to make money coming out in a web cam"
me: 'Sounds cool but na Im cool'
dude: 'Ill pay you $2,000 per show and you don't have to show your face. You just j off on camera and thats it. It's mainly for gay guys but youdon't have to show your face. Your perfect'
me: 'I know what you mean, Im an internet junkie myself but I won't. thanks anyway'
dude: save my number

At this point Im kinda spooked cause Im in Downtown L.A and some crazy shht can go down with all the crack heads and weirdos running around. I tell the chciskif they got my phone ready and these du,b breezys tell me they don't have the part so I shoot them with a
indifferent.gif
. I waited 30 min for that, I would have been mad but the txt comversationhad me shook
laugh.gif

So Im at home now thinking what if I would have saved dudes number. $2,000 is some money just to fap but Ill have to do it on cam so thats kinda weird. NT whatwould you say If a guy comes up to you and offers you something similar like that. Fap on camera get paid $2,000, no face.

I won't lie now Im kinda debating it like, damn what if I did it once thats $2,000 on the spot just to fap. But I can't really do it cause I might feelhella dirty after
sick.gif

Cliffnotes:
-Offered to fap on web cam for $2,000
-Said NO
-Didn't save the number
-Will you do it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WTH!!!! im sorry but that is some random *** !%$%

a gay dude is going to pay u $2000 to masturbate on web cam for gay dudes?

I dont even have an answer for that....

2 stacks, no face? if it really seems legit you might as well.. you fap for free all the time

just find some amateur video and give that since u dont have to show ur face. u should gimme $100 for giving u that idea

I would do it, but that would be pretty difficult knowing that you have to masturbate for gay men.

It messes up your concentration and what not.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

times is rough

dude just wants you to come over to his house

Spoiler [+]
I LOVE THAT PICTURE

roll.gif

But to be honest, I'm not gonna stunt like I wouldn't NOT think about it.
nerd.gif

Wow son, you're trapped in a web of @@!+-erotica.

If I were you, I'd just put it behind me and act like it never happened. This is assuming you have a job or at least an occupation and steady income.

If not, well... That's up to you.
alien.gif

So all you dudes saying do it

WOULD DO IT?

I was thinking maybe that was my Boogie nights moment, then proceed to smash dimes.

I asked the guy that made the offfer if he does Bang Bros type stuff and he txt me back saying 'I would get you a pretty girl' me being the horn dog Iam was like.....I gotta get it cracking but then I was like this could be a trap.

now Im thinkin of scenarios for the possible pron movie I would be in. Like I would direct the positions and stuff......smh

Back
Top Bottom