Gotta catch'em all!!!!!! Playa for life

Everybody says this, until a woman comes by and steals your heart, then you'll be a simp just like the rest of us.

Post like these and how many partners a woman has had are threads that need a disclosure of how old the poster is.

I dont think its necessarily a maturity thing I think your priorities change and what you want from life changes.

At 18 i definitely wasnt thinking about wifing anything but now that Im over 30 and Ive found the woman who complements me and the things i find irresistible about her are more than just T&A.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Been feelin the same way homie. It's a crazy feeling that I thought I was completely in the wrong for, but I'm only 18 and being locked down for marriage this early is only asking for trouble. Like other people are saying, I've decided to live my life up while I can and get it out of the way.

I don't want to wake up one morning at the age of 40 and ask myself why I didn't live my youth.. but yet I don't want to be that guy at the age of 40 who is constantly trynna get it in with another girl.
Were you in this predicament at 18 bro? 
and

touche man. That thought hunts me everyday....

YOLO

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why does it have to be immature thinking though? Once again, people using that word when it isn't even applicable. As if being with 1 woman, and getting married, and having kids is the RIGHT thing to do. Monogamy is a social construct. Remember that. It isn't about maturity, but folks have a hard time understanding that.

I wouldn't expect you to understand anything about maturity since you're what, 19? And no offense but although maturity doesn't necessarily come with age, I've read some of your posts so my statement stands..

LoL.....i love these threads......my 2cents....

I think its less maturity and more of where you are in life at that time......
but anyways.....

OP if thats your standard and if thats what you go by then also have to understand what comes with that decision........and here are some:

* higher risk contracting HIV &/or STD's(even with a condom)........
* IF the condom breaks and she gets pregnant, now your stuck w/ a BM after only a couple of months
* search the word: Monogamous
* since you feel this way, your more then likely to come across a female thats doing that same thing your doing with guys......thats creates "higher risk"
* i promise you your going to find the girls your looking for.......while the Women are out searching for me.....
* theres more......at work.....be back later

p.s. your core view of this, i feel is the reason why our generation/society is messed up in certain fields

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I dont understand how this is a maturity issue.  Did ya'll even read my post? 

Yeah we read your post and we all felt that way at some point, but then we grew up 
laugh.gif

Some don't grow up. They wanna roam the earth without a long term companion. 

You won't really know what you want until you truly fall in love.

Fall in love and then make this same post in the middle of simptember, then it might mean something. 

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Yeah we read your post and we all felt that way at some point, but then we grew up 
laugh.gif

Fall in love and then make this same post in the middle of simptember, then it might mean something. 

Son everybody is different

Originally Posted by spizike231

Been feelin the same way homie. It's a crazy feeling that I thought I was completely in the wrong for, but I'm only 18 and being locked down for marriage this early is only asking for trouble. Like other people are saying, I've decided to live my life up while I can and get it out of the way.

I don't want to wake up one morning at the age of 40 and ask myself why I didn't live my youth.. but yet I don't want to be that guy at the age of 40 who is constantly trynna get it in with another girl.

!%! is trying to marry you now?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Why does it have to be immature thinking though? Once again, people using that word when it isn't even applicable. As if being with 1 woman, and getting married, and having kids is the RIGHT thing to do. Monogamy is a social construct. Remember that. It isn't about maturity, but folks have a hard time understanding that.

I wouldn't expect you to understand anything about maturity since you're what, 19? And no offense but although maturity doesn't necessarily come with age, I've read some of your posts so my statement stands..

As expected you completely avoided the question using the, "Attack the character of the questioner's" fallacy. Nice work there. As I said, you can't possibly give me a logical reason as to why not wanting to be tied down to one woman is immature. But I don't expect you to be able to answer, which is why you avoided the quesiton.
As I said earlier, settling down with one woman and being satisfied with that is part of the created American Dream. It isn't right, it isn't wrong. But if someone decides they don't feel that is them they shouldn't be shunned for it. The only immaturity of that behavior is when deception is involved. When you are lying to these girls or selling them false dreams. That can be viewed as immature but the act of not wanting to settle down and doing your thing is not immature at all.

But since you are "mature" I wouldn't expect you to understand. 
wink.gif

Come at me brother. Tell me how mature I am not without addressing my points. Come on. Come own!

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

As expected you completely avoided the question using the, "Attack the character of the questioner's" fallacy. Nice work there. As I said, you can't possibly give me a logical reason as to why not wanting to be tied down to one woman is immature. But I don't expect you to be able to answer, which is why you avoided the quesiton.
As I said earlier, settling down with one woman and being satisfied with that is part of the created American Dream. It isn't right, it isn't wrong. But if someone decides they don't feel that is them they shouldn't be shunned for it. The only immaturity of that behavior is when deception is involved. When you are lying to these girls or selling them false dreams. That can be viewed as immature but the act of not wanting to settle down and doing your thing is not immature at all.

But since you are "mature" I wouldn't expect you to understand. 
wink.gif

Come at me brother. Tell me how mature I am not without addressing my points. Come on. Come own!

Before you start getting catty, realize I answered the question you asked, before you asked it on page two. Maybe you should read the entire thread next time kiddo.

No you never answered the question. You simply tried to dispute the question by pointing to my make believe age.

So again I ask, anyone, why is it immature?

No you never answered the question. You simply tried to dispute the question by pointing to my make believe age.

So again I ask, anyone, why is it immature
As you said, it's not really immature. Morally questionable yeah but not necessarily immature. People think mature means settling down with a job family kids in one spot etc.

I'd much rather have a committed relationship with one righteous female that i love and loves me the same, doesn't seem to ever wanna work out for me that way though. So in the meantime i still gotta get laid, oh welp.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

laugh.gif

Son everybody is different

Have you been in love?

laugh.gif
 @ the "mature" rebuttal.
It's human nature to want to have sex w/ more than one woman.

To act on it or not is another topic.

Back
Top Bottom