Gotta catch'em all!!!!!! Playa for life

we as men always want more, along with the things that we dont have. and we are ruined by these desires. once desires have been met, you wish you had the things you once had.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No you never answered the question. You simply tried to dispute the question by pointing to my make believe age.

So again I ask, anyone, why is it immature
As you said, it's not really immature. Morally questionable yeah but not necessarily immature. People think mature means settling down with a job family kids in one spot etc.

Why is it morally questionable? To say it is morally questionable is indirectly calling it wrong. How is it morally questionable? As I said, unless deception is involved a human deciding they are not interested in a committed relationship is not a sin.

Originally Posted by Kramer

No you never answered the question. You simply tried to dispute the question by pointing to my make believe age.

So again I ask, anyone, why is it immature
As you said, it's not really immature. Morally questionable yeah but not necessarily immature. People think mature means settling down with a job family kids in one spot etc.

Why is it morally questionable? To say it is morally questionable is indirectly calling it wrong. How is it morally questionable? As I said, unless deception is involved a human deciding they are not interested in a committed relationship is not a sin.
Well if you are religious then premarital sex is a sin hence morally questionable. from a strictly political view Im agreeing with you

yo OP, I wish to enbark on this same conquest one of these days.

I wish you nothing but good health and success in your journey.

and please stay strapped bruh, don't wanna read a thread of fallen soldier.

peace

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Find a girl, make her your girlfriend...then make her your best friend.

...The reason I can stay on the right track, aside from my Girl having a great body and a beautiful face, is because she's my best friend... I can't see myself hurting her....

-shrugs-
look at what a baby did to this man.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Yeah we read your post and we all felt that way at some point, but then we grew up 
laugh.gif

Some don't grow up. They wanna roam the earth without a long term companion. 

You won't really know what you want until you truly fall in love.

Fall in love and then make this same post in the middle of simptember, then it might mean something. 

Son everybody is different

Have you been in love?

Yes.  I'm a grown as man dog
laugh.gif
  but I don't believe in that "only one for me" non-sense.  Theres too many people in this world to think like that.  Most people will find a suitable mate and then act like that person is the greatest thing ever because they show a similar goal in starting a family.  I don't knock people getting married especially when children are involved.  I'm just saying everybody is different.  If I could live the way I want I would have a different main chick every 6-18 months. 

I like all the things a relationship brings.  But I'd like to have relationships with different women through out my lifetime.  Remember I didnt say I wanted to juggle several woman at once.  I just don't want to be locked down for my whole life. 

I think its funny some of ya'll can't accept what I'm saying and try to understand.  Oh well.

In the end everyone settles. I say that because nobody's mate is a 100% ideal match. I am sorry, I don't believe in the fairy tale KSteezy talk. "Oh baby, you mean the world to me" foolishness. Nah man, unless you go online and download a create a woman program you are not going to get exactly what you want. So to save time and effort, you are going to accept the best possible substitution for your ideal woman/man. So I agree that people force themselves to believe that their mate is ideal. Not saying you can't be happy with them but no need to fake it man. Your wife isn't perfect. Neither is your husband. And to say, "Perfect for me" is saying imperfect.

And please save the, "You must have had your heart broken" rebuttals. Go somewhere.

In the end everyone settles. I say that because nobody's mate is a 100% ideal match. I am sorry, I don't believe in the fairy tale KSteezy talk. "Oh baby, you mean the world to me" foolishness. Nah man, unless you go online and download a create a woman program you are not going to get exactly what you want. So to save time and effort, you are going to accept the best possible substitution for your ideal woman/man. So I agree that people force themselves to believe that their mate is ideal. Not saying you can't be happy with them but no need to fake it man. Your wife isn't perfect. Neither is your husband. And to say, "Perfect for me" is saying imperfect.

And please save the, "You must have had your heart broken" rebuttals. Go somewhere.

jordanpippen.jpg

Agreed

Spoiler [+]

I was thinkin about this just last night, it's not really that I wanna be a player for the rest of my life, but I think I'm afraid of commitment. I hate that feeling of being lockedown and when a girl starts trying to get me slap the cuffs on her I mess it up on purpose. I always dreamed of the big house with a wife and kids, but I just don't know if im about that life.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Man I don't think I can settle down with one woman for the rest of my life. Marriage seems unrealistic to me, well a faithful marriage does. I could marry Beyonce but if a nice looking woman throws it at me I'm going to want her.  That sounds bad and immature but I can't help it.  I want that new P.  Ain't no P like new P. Its like a rush and the trill that doesn't really compare to anything else.

The catch is I wanna have my cake and eat it too. I don't wanna be the old guy in the club or live without children. So Marriage seems like right thing to do.  I just want to be able to meet a woman and maybe mess with her for 3-12 months depending on how much we click x how bad she is. Then move on to the next.  I don't wanna be smashing different joints every night because thats not healthy. 

I just want to be able to find a new GF anytime I want and to keep it moving when I want something new.  I love women and sex too much to settle down.  Black women, white women, latina women, mixed women, asian women, middle eastern women.  Jumpoffs, book worms, freaks, geeks.  Long hair, short hair. Slim, athletic, thick.  Tattoos, christians, emo.  I love them all.  I feel like Ash Catch'em.

Anybody agree?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Spoiler [+]
�

Come on man get those mushy *&@$ away from me cuz. 
grin.gif

So again I ask, anyone, why is it immature?
Jesus christ..I already answered that on page two..Do you want a screencap champ?

it's immature because you haven't learned that life isn't about sex. It's immature because of your evaluation and purpose of sex. It's immature because you let your "desire" of sex take complete control over you and hold you victim. It's immature because you know what you are doing is wrong, and still choose to do it.

A mature way of viewing sex is sharing something special with a person you deeply care for, and not just "gotta get mines" and "on to the next"

Live your life they way you want to. As long as you are not harming anybody, you have a right to smash however many chicks you want to but be ready for some consequences.( diseases, crazy harlots, 18 years of payments, etc)

I used to think like OP but that $@!% got tired. Going to an HBCU was like a buffet for a kid.
devil.gif
pimp.gif
That $@!% was great but then it got old but luckily I found a woman who is down for the cause. To me, there is nothing like the feeling of being able to rely on someone through this obstacle we call life. No matter what. But that is my life.

Don't live your life based upon social constructs or pressure from your family or whoever. Create your on path. You only live once.

Back
Top Bottom