Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
But jordans off the back of the truck were made specifically for nike and nikes distribution

Not for xian chang and his pockets

The space jams from 2009 came with clear bottoms. Not blue. When they yellow, it looks more yellow than the yellowing on a blue sole
oxidation doesn't happens da same way to everything everywhere...what you're preaching is flawed.

and i dunno WHY you keep saying "blue tint" they're exactly da same light blue they were from 2009

air-jordan-xi-retro-space-jam-2009-re-release-rmk-1.jpg

air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-01.jpg

air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-02.jpg

air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-03.jpg

air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-05.jpg

air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-06.jpg

air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-07.jpg

air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-08.jpg

^^ 2009 pairs

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-3.jpg

Left: 2009 pair with 4 years of oxidation Right: grey market pair thats recently been made which...wait for it...looks

JUST LIKE da 2009 pair when it was brand new.

Last edited:
Oxidation on a pair will happenthe same

The effect of oxidation depend on the color of the sole!

Smoke soles yellow different from blue, clear, pink etc. and visa versa

my space jams are slightly yellowing. jus around the traction pods and only rock dem 3-4 times and not no extreme wearing jus walkin around in the sun. no water. oxidation will happen to all not jus unds nut ds.

THE BLUE TINTED SOLES WERE NOT ON THE SPACE JAMS FROM 2009

Dude really?

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-3.jpg

air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-03.jpg

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-2.jpg

someone needs eyes checked.
nerd.gif
da brand new grey market space jams look IDENTICAL to photographic of 2009 space jams

circa 2009....comparing 2009 space jams after they been subjected to 4 years of aging between when sneakernews took those

pics doesn't prove anything other then da grey market pairs were made recently, which we ALL know they were...doesn't change

da fact that they are identically made.

View media item 424973

The soles on my concords are on your GRAY space jams

Please tell me these are the same color yellow

The soles on your GM space jams are the same as the concord release from 2012. U said yourself they used the new blue soles

If the soles are the same as the 2012 concords, they will not yellow the same.

Kinda like clear and yellow makes a pee color

Blue and yellow makes a darker pee color

Those two have CLEAR DIFFERENCES

PATENT CUT and THE SIZE OF THE CLOTH THAT DISPLAYS THE "23"

Een the 23 itself looks mushed

how many times em i going to tell you da patent leather cut varies which each patent leather..^^ those are legit from 2009 and they

look nothing like either of da pairs...you can thank JB quality for that, thats not exclusive to grey market space jams either.

if your only indictment on these space jams is da shade of da clear rubber (which look like because

they're brand new and recently made).....oh boy wait till all these puppies start to age
laugh.gif

U even said in ur rant before that they are using the newer soles with a blue tint.

Then u said they would yellow the same

The gm space jams use the new concord soles

They clearly do not yellow the same

View media item 424998

Last edited:
Haha now that i have proved my point and showed u, u give some roundabout statement to still try n tell me in wrong

When ur grey market xi yellow, the soles will look like my concords

When my space jams yellow, they will look like REAL space jams

Last edited:
if your only indictment on these space jams is da shade of da clear rubber (which look like because

they're brand new and recently made).....oh boy wait till all these puppies start to age :lol:

You only need one indictment to prove fake or guilty playa!

Hahahahaha that pic says it all playa

SPACE JAMS WERE NEVER THAT BLUE!
*sigh* we know they're recently made, .this has been ESTABLISHED, they're going to age.....people are going to wear them,

they're going to yellow..then what?

they're identical.

you can't put your chips on something that DOESNT STAY DA SAME WITH TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom