Griffey 1 Vs. Griffey 2...

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Griffey 2 EASY. But the 1's are serious tho, it's almost like comparing a 350z to a gtr
I remember when them joints dropped in 8th grade
beautiful shoe.

aceofjays

Supporter
Joined Apr 18, 2005
AGM1 gets my vote
, still haven't picked up a pair though. I'm always cheap when it comes to GR's

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Air Griffey Max 1 (Black/Mariner Emerald)
Dope OG colorway. Nike should have retroed that instead of the all-blacks or that gray colorway that's dropping soon.
Luv the Freshwaters, But Griffey 2s are better.....but not by much.
Technically, the OG white/black/Mariner emeralds are the same as what we now call the 'freshwaters'. Nike decided to change the name of the color, but its essentially still teal. 
But, yeah... this c/w should have been next in line.  IMO, all the non-OG black/black, black/red, and grey/orion blue c/w's are just

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

This man speaks the truth.  The end-all Griffey is the blk/emerald Griffey 1.
You know it.  The white midsole would be the icing-on-the-cake for me...
I'm gonna post these any chance I get
... cuz hopefully, someone from Nike is watching

Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

A gift from the man above & the jerks at Nike , my boy who works at Footlocker told me these were droppin , they better . 

Joined Aug 15, 2009
2's man .. I've been collecting for over 20 years and the griffey 2 might be the most comfortable shoe of all(at least for my feet). I probably had like 20 pairs of Jordans when I had these in the late 90's, but I would ball in my griffey 2's.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now