Griffey 1 Vs. Griffey 2...

Joined Jan 22, 2008
Man im trying to pull the trigger on the 1's today actually, but as bad as I want them, 150 is killing me!

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Its hard to say the 2s look better than the 1s. The 1s clearly have a lot more going on so much more detail. Those will still be sought after 20 years from now.

Joined Aug 24, 2005
Griffey Max 1......38 Votes.

Griffey Max 2......31 Votes.

Ninjahood, Purple Sneaks & Gotkickz290 voted a tie.

Joined Jul 19, 2008
Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Air Griffey Max 1 (Black/Mariner Emerald)
Dope OG colorway. Nike should have retroed that instead of the all-blacks or that gray colorway that's dropping soon.
Luv the Freshwaters, But Griffey 2s are better.....but not by much.
Technically, the OG white/black/Mariner emeralds are the same as what we now call the 'freshwaters'. Nike decided to change the name of the color, but its essentially still teal. 
But, yeah... this c/w should have been next in line.  IMO, all the non-OG black/black, black/red, and grey/orion blue c/w's are just

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

This man speaks the truth.  The end-all Griffey is the blk/emerald Griffey 1.
You know it.  The white midsole would be the icing-on-the-cake for me...
I'm gonna post these any chance I get
... cuz hopefully, someone from Nike is watching

Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Joined Feb 26, 2003
The I's look so much more like a chillin shoe, they look way better with jeans. The II's look more performance. I love the I's and I would go with the I's all day every day what else can I say!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now