Groupon - $15 eBay gift card for $7

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

eBay struggling?

sellers are quitting because of their fees and double dip with Paypal...Craigslist and Amazon are taking their business, I won't get into my eBay rant but they did this themselves 

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

eBay struggling?

sellers are quitting because of their fees and double dip with Paypal...Craigslist and Amazon are taking their business, I won't get into my eBay rant but they did this themselves 

this is prolly a dumb question but i never used groupon. do i have to print the groupon in order to use it or is there a code to put into on ebay?

this is prolly a dumb question but i never used groupon. do i have to print the groupon in order to use it or is there a code to put into on ebay?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Ask God.
grin.gif
  or click print > look for promotional code on the pdf  > copy + paste

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Ask God.
grin.gif
  or click print > look for promotional code on the pdf  > copy + paste

I only trust these sites with big companies. Lots of the smaller stores have all of these rules and regulations that they impose on you after the fact.. its almost like they werent the ones who signed up to be giving out discounts.. Ive heard horror stories on hotels and spa treatments. But something like ebay seems just fine

I only trust these sites with big companies. Lots of the smaller stores have all of these rules and regulations that they impose on you after the fact.. its almost like they werent the ones who signed up to be giving out discounts.. Ive heard horror stories on hotels and spa treatments. But something like ebay seems just fine

does it work if i use a different email address but same credit card number to buy another one ? i assume they go by email address instead of credit card number for the 1 per person limit ?

does it work if i use a different email address but same credit card number to buy another one ? i assume they go by email address instead of credit card number for the 1 per person limit ?

Groupon is one of my favorite websites to deal with..i've been to some really dope restaurants in the past 6-7 months with using a Groupon

The fandango movie tickets are worth it..I went to a Nets game using a Groupon..so many other things..got 5 groupons just waiting right now to b used until after Lent when I can eat at restaurants again and go to different Bakeries

Groupon is one of my favorite websites to deal with..i've been to some really dope restaurants in the past 6-7 months with using a Groupon

The fandango movie tickets are worth it..I went to a Nets game using a Groupon..so many other things..got 5 groupons just waiting right now to b used until after Lent when I can eat at restaurants again and go to different Bakeries

Back
Top Bottom