GUYS! I need your help!

Alright NT,

So, there's this guy I've been talking to for the past 2-3 months already. From the beginning, I would've never looked his way and only thought ofhim as a cool "friend". But after a week, he started to text and call me, from that, I started to take notice in him due to the conversations.Anyways, so we hang out here and there, text/talk, you know the usual between a guy and a girl. Within the next few weeks, we start to kiss and hold hands. So,I'm thinking that everything is OK but just last week, I text him to have some confirmation on what's going on between us by asking does he know that Ilike him and what not. He then tells me that he didn't mean to lead me on and that he's not ready for another relationship since he's still stuckon his ex girlfriend. (I had a feeling he was still stuck on his ex from the beginning because he told me before when we started to talk occasionally on thephone). Then tells me that he does like me and doesn't want to lose me as a friend.

But yeah, so NT, should I just leave this guy alone or try to stay friends with him?
ohwell.gif

*edit*

And yes, I'm a girl.
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Ugh, you lead him on in the first place. If you didn't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend, why even pursue, am i missing something???

I really don't understand this guy friend relationship. It seems like you liked him, why push him into friend zone in the beginning???

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

umm i hope you're a girl

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

you know the usual between a guy and a girl

Reading is key, amigo.

But yeah, just move on. Don't waste your time with ol dude, he's stuck on his last beezy.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Ugh, you lead him on in the first place. If you didn't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend, why even pursue, am i missing something???

I really don't understand this guy friend relationship. It seems like you liked him, why push him into friend zone in the beginning???

Umm, the guy is pushing me into the friend zone. I'm actually willing to be in a relationship with him but his excuse is that he's not ready for arelationship. So actually, he was the one that was leading me on.
tired.gif

roll.gif

I should have figured in a forum filled with guys would ask for pics. Sorry.

I just needed guys opinions and I guess the majority ruled to leave him alone.
smile.gif

He obviously only wanted you for one purpose, and then you hit him with "What's going on between us?".

After that, it went down hill.

dude's probably trying to find someone new, looks like he found out he's still in the past

sounds like dude put a friendzone in your friendzone so you can friendzone while you friendzone. basically he just wanted to have sex with you.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

sounds like dude put a friendzone in your friendzone so you can friendzone while you friendzone. basically he just wanted to have sex with you.
yeah dawg

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

Alright NT,

So, there's this guy I've been talking to for the past 2-3 months already. From the beginning, I would've never looked his way and only thought of him as a cool "friend". But after a week, he started to text and call me, from that, I started to take notice in him due to the conversations. Anyways, so we hang out here and there, text/talk, you know the usual between a guy and a girl. Within the next few weeks, we start to kiss and hold hands. So, I'm thinking that everything is OK but just last week, I text him to have some confirmation on what's going on between us by asking does he know that I like him and what not. He then tells me that he didn't mean to lead me on and that he's not ready for another relationship since he's still stuck on his ex girlfriend. (I had a feeling he was still stuck on his ex from the beginning because he told me before when we started to talk occasionally on the phone). Then tells me that he does like me and doesn't want to lose me as a friend.

But yeah, so NT, should I just leave this guy alone or try to stay friends with him?
ohwell.gif

*edit*

And yes, I'm a girl.
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Give him the goods and see where it goes.

be friends with the dude but dont expect to get together or look forward to anything more than that. just friends...

Holding Hands? Texting to confirm a relationship? Telling him you like him because you don't know that he knows it?

Middle School or High School? Don't worry hun. Relationships come and go. Just let things happen. But, guessing at the probability of you being very young.I would say forget being friends because you're probably too immature to make that work. Sorry for the bluntness, but c'mon.

Dudes & girls being stuck on their EX'S when they meet someone & have new opportunites = SO annoying & lame...... like seriouslyGET OVER THEM

Back
Top Bottom