Guys Purposely Flaking on Girls

I was talking to my homeboy and he made some good points.

Girls flaking on you is extremely frustrating. And generally, its done because they need the boost in ego of guys sweating them, or they don't want to say no directly b/c they don't want to ruffle feathers.

My boy say he always flakes on the first dates, first. Drives the crazy, but he started to have a MUCH greater success with his breezys.

Partly cuz he devalues them, and partly cuz it makes them know off jump that you won't be chasing them.

What y'all think about that?

Disclaimer: This is not directed to the cats with so much swag/good looks/money that they can next Dimes on consistent level cuz they can pull another one within twenty min.

This is also not directed at the cats that are headstrong against "games" and think that its stooping to a female level. I'm a young dude, and just was wondering.

I DO NOT have ths problem, b/c I got a chick, and I'm more focused on other things.

And no... no pics of my girl. And no... no pics of my homeyboy (start)

I was talking to my homeboy and he made some good points.

Girls flaking on you is extremely frustrating. And generally, its done because they need the boost in ego of guys sweating them, or they don't want to say no directly b/c they don't want to ruffle feathers.

My boy say he always flakes on the first dates, first. Drives the crazy, but he started to have a MUCH greater success with his breezys.

Partly cuz he devalues them, and partly cuz it makes them know off jump that you won't be chasing them.

What y'all think about that?

Disclaimer: This is not directed to the cats with so much swag/good looks/money that they can next Dimes on consistent level cuz they can pull another one within twenty min.

This is also not directed at the cats that are headstrong against "games" and think that its stooping to a female level. I'm a young dude, and just was wondering.

I DO NOT have ths problem, b/c I got a chick, and I'm more focused on other things.

And no... no pics of my girl. And no... no pics of my homeyboy (start)

this rule one though igg them and they will grow thirsty I thought this was common knowledge

this rule one though igg them and they will grow thirsty I thought this was common knowledge

That's a dumb mentality to have. It that way of thinking that makes it harder for the rest of the guys who were thinking about asking her out because she thinks that we can't be trusted because of what one person did which is unfortunate.

Flaking, whether it be in business or relationships, shows a lack of respect for the person. What your friend is doing is trifling. No one says he has to worship them but standing someone up is foul especially the devaluing part. Maybe its the women that he messes with. Does he surround himself with jumps because they are the only ones who would go crazy and give him another chance. No self-respecting woman, like a self-respecting man, would give the person who stood them up and wasted their time (the most valuable commodity) the time of day after that.

That's a dumb mentality to have. It that way of thinking that makes it harder for the rest of the guys who were thinking about asking her out because she thinks that we can't be trusted because of what one person did which is unfortunate.

Flaking, whether it be in business or relationships, shows a lack of respect for the person. What your friend is doing is trifling. No one says he has to worship them but standing someone up is foul especially the devaluing part. Maybe its the women that he messes with. Does he surround himself with jumps because they are the only ones who would go crazy and give him another chance. No self-respecting woman, like a self-respecting man, would give the person who stood them up and wasted their time (the most valuable commodity) the time of day after that.

Full on flaking though?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I usually just intentionally show up late.

Sounds like a good idea though. Hmm.

Full on flaking though?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I usually just intentionally show up late.

Sounds like a good idea though. Hmm.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

It's a $#%@% move period.

agreed whether its a guy or girl doing it
eyes.gif

playing the same games you hate so much from others?

eyes.gif

I feel like if you're being yourself even when seeming like you're flaking (some ppl are very nonchalant by nature) then the other person won't mind it too much but that person has to know that you're being yourself, I have had this problem for years with females because they don't feel I show enough interest in them but a few who figured that it's within my nature to somehow be disinterested and nonchalant respect me for it

I feel like if you're being yourself even when seeming like you're flaking (some ppl are very nonchalant by nature) then the other person won't mind it too much but that person has to know that you're being yourself, I have had this problem for years with females because they don't feel I show enough interest in them but a few who figured that it's within my nature to somehow be disinterested and nonchalant respect me for it

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eyes.gif

Like women don't re-enact the stuff corny guys do to them all the time? Like they don't go on facebook on post the "date like a guy or get treated like a $!%@% " type quotes all the time
laugh.gif
?

eyes.gif

Like women don't re-enact the stuff corny guys do to them all the time? Like they don't go on facebook on post the "date like a guy or get treated like a $!%@% " type quotes all the time
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by Furrell

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

MastaMind033 wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
?

laugh.gif
I saw that exact quote on my feed last nite

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

MastaMind033 wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
?

laugh.gif
I saw that exact quote on my feed last nite

People flaking is weak, I don't like it done to me so I won't do it to someone else. However just last night this chick invited to come kick it at the crib with her and some of her friends so I get the address and head over, I call to get the apt # and she answers but its mad noisy and she couldnt hear me and I didn't feel like talking loud so I turned around and went home. A few min later she hits me with the "are you coming" and I told her I was there but turned around.

Just be honest and leave the excuses alone.

Back
Top Bottom